Chapter - 3 Running Away

Prince's Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I'm back with new chapter!!!!! Hope you all like it!!! And comment please because I have decided to update my that story which would have greater number of comments. (I know I sound cruel but it feels boring the write the chapter and update it when no one comment on them) So if you want me to update faster you need to comment. So the more the number of comments, faster the story will be updated. 

 

                 Chapter - 3 Running Away

 

Jin POV

I was sleeping peacefully when rays of sunlight fall on my eyes. I tried to hide my face in my soft pillow, when I felt I was moving. I opened his eyes and was greeted by the scene of Jimin, one of our servant laying like a sack on the horse. Was I still dreaming? I rubbed my eyes and look up and shouted. A guy whose face was hidden behind the mask was holding me and riding the horse.

On hearing my shout he stop the horse and I pushed his arm away from me and jump down the horse and fall on the ground as my hands and legs were tied. 

 

Normal POV

Taehyung was taken by surprise when Jin shouted and he stopped the horse. Jin pushed him away and jump sown the horse. Taehyung panics 

"Kookie, prince woke up!" 

Jungkook stop the horse and jump down. He went near the Jin and removes piece of cloth away from his mouth.

"Who are you? let me go!!" Jin shouted. 

"Hyung! It's me! let me explain! " Jungkook said softly.

"Jungkook? is.. is that you?" Jungkook nods and removes the mask. 

"I think we all should talk" Taehyung happily said as he removes his mask.

"It's so itchy! I won't wear it again " Taehyung complains.

 

So an hour later, Jungkook and Taehyung told Jin about everything. Jin was crying as he couldn't believe his mom would want to kill him. Jungkook hugs him and let him cry on his shoulder.

Jimin, who was still tied was also crying after hearing everything. 

'What a ! Thank god I got away from the castle, so he is the prince Jungkook? ' Jimin thought. He looks towards Jin in pleading manner. 

"Untie him Jungkook" Jin said pointing at Jimin. Jimin smiles happily when Jungkook came near to him but frowns when Jungkook stop.

"But w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter