Chapter - 13 New Kings And Marriage

Prince's Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                     Chapter - 13 New Kings And Marriage

 

The people of the Kingdom were standing infornt of the castle to give thier well wishes to thier new Kings. The queen with her soldiers stood infornt of the peoples. The people panic on seeing the queen but then relaxed when saw her smiling. 

"Welcome to all of you who came here to give thier blessing to the new Kings of the Kingdom" Queen spoked aloud for people gathered around to hear her.

"Firstly I will apologise to everyone for my ill behaviour. I was blinded by the hate for my sister. I promise That nothing like that would happened again! Now please welcome to our Kings!" People cheered when was Jin and Jungkook dressed like royalty and shouted thier name in happiness. 

Jin and Jungkook smiled brightly and wave thier hands. Namjoon and Yoongi like proud parents were wiping thier tears while Hoseok looks at them weirdly. 

"Thank you to all for coming here! We really appreciate this gesture of yours!" Jungkook told the people. Taehyung and Jimin brought the crown and Queen put them on Jungkook and Jin's head. The crowd cheers in happiness and everyone smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Do you Knight Taehyung take Prince Jin as your Husband? " Priest asked.

"I do" Taehyung replied

" Do you prince Jin take Knight Taehyung as your Husband? " 

"I do" Jin replied shyly. 

 

 

"Do you Prince Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter