Chapter - 4 Family Now

Prince's Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back!!!!! Hope you all like it!!!!! And please comment!!!!!!! 

 

                 Chapter - 4 Family Now

 

Jimin POV

God! That I have done wrong that you are punishing me like this? I glare at Taehyung standing near me. I wonder how long I will stuck with these people. I need to get away from here but I know it's impossible. They treat me like a useless object. 

Jimin! You need to be in good book of at least one prince. So you better start impressing the princes. Prince Jin? really sweet and bit girly not my type I thought looking at Prince Jin who was staring himself in the mirror. Prince Jungkook? hmm... he is not bad and seems easy prey! let's the hunt begin. 

 

Normal POV

Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were travelling towards the board with Jin and Jimin dressed as girls. 

"Let's take a break everyone" Taehyung shouts. 

"Alright! " Jungkook shouts back.  

They decided to rest under the big tree for while. Taehyung lays down the mat for Jin and went in search of water near by. Jin decided to take nap as he was tired from sitting on the horses for so long.

'This is perfect opportunity to get Jungkook's sympathy' Jimin thought and went near Jungkook. 

"Prince you must be tired too from riding the horse and me sitting in your lap" jimin said as he fan Jungkook with his handkerchief. 

"Yaa I'm tired, Lord you seriously don't look fat but still weight by like a bull" Jungkook replied closing his eyes.

'If you weren't prince I would have killed you for that stupid remark' Jimin shouts in his head.

"You must be tired to, why don't you sleep huh?" Jungkook said and pulled Jimin to sit next to me. Jimin blushes at the contact.

"Prince but. ."

"Call me Jungkook, I'm no longer prince now" Jimin nods and blushed in deep shade of red when Jungkook put his head on jimin's shoulder. Few minutes later, Jungkook was peacefully sleeping while jimin keep staring at his sleeping face.

'He so handsome, I wonder if his skin would as soft to touch as it looks? Wait what I'm thinking? I need to make prince fall for me not other way around' jimin told himself. Jimin closes his eyes feeling them getting heavy.

Taehyung returns carrying water and some fruits. He looks at Jungkook and Jimin weirdly on seeing them siting next to each other shoulders touching and both peacefully sleeping and went towards Jin. He shakes Jin slightly which cause him to be awake.

"I brought some water and fruits prince" Taehyung hands Jin the things he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter