Chapter - 2 Mission Successful

Prince's Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you all for subscribing this story and for the comments.

 

           Chapter - 2

 

Jin POV

Though I'm prince, I'm still kept locked in my room. Firstly I used to shout and cry but later got habitual to it. My mom said I need to be lock because I'm so beautiful that people in the castle may try to take advantage of me.

She says that I'm too naive and innocent that people around me will try to benefit themselves by using me.

I trust my mom more than anyone. Sometimes Jungkook my brother says that our mom hates me but he is still kid and I know that our mom loves me alot.

I was looking outside my window wishing that someday mom would let me go outside and let me see this beautiful world.

I sigh and lay down on my bed cause it was night time and I need to sleep on time like a good Boy. 

 

While With Taekook

As Jungkook and Taehyung planned, they went to Jin's room in middle of night. Taehyung keeps on complaining about his mask being itching.  

"Be quiet!" Jungkook whispers. 

"But it's so annoying, I'm taking it out" Taehyung wishpers back. Jungkook hit Taehyung in his head and pulls him to the direction of Jin's room.

"Listen we need code name so that no one can identify us" Jungkook said. 

"I'm V, what bout you?"

"Kookie " They both nodded.

Jungkook opens the door of Jin's bedroom slowly avoiding making any kind of noise. They slowly went near Jin's bed. Jin was sleeping peacefully.

"Did you bring chloroform? " Jungkook asked.

"Dude we are not in twenty first century. Chloroform are not discovered yet"

"Then how we gonna make him unconscious? " 

"By olden days method" Jungkook looks Taehyung in confusion. His eyes widen when he saw taehyung taking out piece of log and hit Jin's head with it. 

"Why you hit my brother!" 

"I didn't have any other idea how to faint him. Jungkook sigh and they tied Jin's unconscious body and also his mouth and pulls him out of bed.

"I will carry him and you make sure no one find us" Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter