Chapter - 12 Forgive Me Son

Prince's Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                             Chapter - 12 Forgive Me Son

 

Jimin and Jin looked Hoseok in shock. The Queen laughs evilly on seeing Jin and Jimin's expression and then smirks. 

"You thought that Hoseok is with you?" Queen said coming closer to Jin. She cups Jan's face and smiles evilly. 

"I have send Hoseok to spy on you Jin, Once I will kill you my baby boy Jungkook gonna be the King of this Kingdom! " Queen told Jin and laughs again. 

"Jungkook hates you! And I'm hundred percent sure that he gonna make you pay for all your bad deeds" Jimin shouts in anger. The queen slapped Jimin and glares him.

"If I had known that you are son of Southern King, I would have killed you but it's not too late yet" The Queen pulled the sword from the guard standing near her and strikes Jimin but stops.

'No.no.no..... I won't kill dear, My baby loves you so I will spare your life but Jin has to die" Queen was about to stab Jin but Hoseok stops her and smirks. The Queen glares Hoseok in anger while Jin and Jimin looks at Hoseok in confusion. 

"Oh, my lady I can't let you do that" Hoseok snatched the sword out of Queens hand threw it away. He tightly held the queen and looks at Jin and Jimin.

"Let the King go or I will kill the queen! " Hoseok shouts at the guards holding Southern king. The guards let the king go. King took the sword from guards hand and stab them.

"We don't have time, get your father and go find others, Hurry! " Hoseok shouts. Jin and Jimin nods and ran towards his father. They ran out of the room and started searching for others.

 

 

With Hoseok

Queen hit Hoseok with her elbow when he was looking at Jin and Jimin and took the sword from his hand. Queen looks at anger.

"How dare you to betray me!" Queen shouts at Hoseok but he laughs. Queen looks at him in anger but Hoseok smiles.

"I didn't betray anyone, I'm only performing my duty as the knight of this Kingdom. And Jungkook and Jin returned here not because you wanted them but because thier Kingdom needs them!" Hoseok told ye queen with smiles.

"Why you!" Queen shouts in anger and stab the sword in Hoseok's stomach. Hoseok screams in pain which cause Queen to laugh. Queen was about to stab Hoseok again but stopped when felt the sword near . She looks behind in shock and saw Jungkook and others.

"Game is over Mother" Jungkook told her and pulled away the sword in her hand.

 

With Others.

Jin and Jimin ran around the castle in search of others. They were about to go back to throne hall to help Hoseok when they colloid with others. Jimin hugs Jungkook in fear and Jungkook wraps his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter