Chapter - 1 Mission Freedom

Prince's Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Everyone!!!! First chapter is here! Though I have written few stories but this is my first BTS story. I'm not pro at writing, so sorry in advance for any spelling and grammar mistakes! Hope you all like it! and comment please or I will not update (Just kidding but please comment)

 

          Chapter - 1 Mission Freedom

 

Long time ago, there lives a beautiful prince who was loved by all the people in empire. The Prince was kind, helpful, loving, smart brave, the list is long. But after his mother's death the king married to a another woman in hope that his son get maternal love. The stepmother used to treat the young prince with love and care but that changed when the king died. The Prince was locked in his room and was not allowed to leave the room.

Present Time-

The Queen was sitting on the throne and listen to ministers when Knight enter with two guys face hidden with mask in the court. The Queen orders everyone to leave the court. Knight was also leaving when he heard something suspicious and hide to hear the chat.

"I want you two to kill my husband's son from first wife so that my own son could be the heir of the Kingdom" Both the guys nods.

"I want it to done by tomorrow's night and everyone should think it as suicide or accidental dead" 

"The work would be completed queen but our reward...." one of the guy spoke. The Queen threw the bag full of coin at the guy.

"Other half would be given to you after work in completed" the assassin nods and left. The Queen sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter