Chapter - 11 Shaping The Plan

Prince's Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                    Chapter - 11 Shaping The Plan

 

"So you are planning to attack your own castle and fight against your mother?" Jimin's dad asked Jungkook who nods.

"I would help you, your mother is very unpleasant woman and I would be happy to help you and your brother to fight against her" Jimin's dad told Jungkook. 

"That would means alot to us Sir" Jungkook said and bows infornt of the King. South king looked at Jimin and then at Jungkook. 

"What's relation between you two?" South king asked. Jimin and Jungkook exchange looks debating whether they should tell Jimin's dad about thier relation or not.

"Dad.... I.. We. ." Jimin avoids looking at his dad and plays with his fingers. Jimin's mom giggles on seeing her son nervous.

"I love you son, king and I wish to marry him once the war gets over" Jungkook told the king without any fear. King and Queen looked at thier only son in shock and then thier face soften. 

"Do you like him Jimin?" King asked his son. Jimin looks at Jungkook and blushes. 

"Yes dad" Jimin said looking at his hand. King and Queen laughs. 

"Ok! We will help you my son in law and later you two can get married" King informs Jungkook and Jimin. Jimin grins. He run towards his parents and hugs them.

"Thank you dad and mom!!!!" Jimin shouts. Jungkook chuckles looking at excited Jimin.

"We should leave as soon as possible" Jungkook told Jimin and his parents.

"You two go along with some soldier, I will send the army tomorrow. If all the Southern Army at once go to your Empire, Queen would be suspicious" King told Jungkook. 

"My Kingdom will be celebrating victory over Northern next week and that would be perfect time to attack" Jungkook said.

"I will go to meet the Queen as proposal for Jungkook's marriage with Jimin and then we will attack them when they will be celebrating" King told Jungkook his plan. 

"That's great plan! " Jimin said. 

'We should be leaving now" Jungkook inform the King and Queen. And later that evening Jungkook and Jimin returned back with some soldiers.

 

 

 

Next day, Jungkook and Jimin returned back to thier hideout and found cuddling Jin and Taehyung. Jungkook rushed towards Taehyung in anger and pulls him away from Jin by his collar. 

"What the hell you think you are doing!!" Jungkook shouts Taehyung. 

"Jungkook! Let him go!" Jin shouts and tries to get Taehyung away from Jungkook. 

"How could you try to seduce my brother when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter