Chapter - 8 Attack

Prince's Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                          Chapter - 8 Attack

 

It's been two days since Hoseok joined Taehyung's group and they were travelling towards the boarder line. Hoseok and Jungkook would keep on arguing about Jimin whereas Jimin was clueless about all this.

Jungkook looks at Hoseok from corner of his eyes and saw him sending flying kisses and winking towards Jimin who looked at Hoseok with blank face.

"Don't look there Chim Chim, your eyes will get tainted" Jungkook told Jimin and hides him from Hoseok's eyes. Jimin nods and nuzzles into Jungkook's warmth.

Since Hoseok has informed them about queen searching for them and all after seeing Jimin and Taehyung's poster, group decided to travel during night time to avoid unwanted attention and guards.

Taehyung was holding sleeping Jin close to him because it was very cold during night time and also because Jin was shivering. Jungkook and Jimin were in thier own world and Hoseok was talking with his horse. 

They were passing another village when they saw tight security on the exit path. Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung fixes thier beards while they covered sleeping Jimin and Jin with help of shawl. They some how mange to escape from the guards and went on thier way to Boarder.

 

"How long more we have to travel?"Jin asked Taehyung. Taehyung looks at Jin who was rubbing his eyes as he just wake up and smiles.

"Couple of hours more" Taehyung told Jin.

"Guys let's take the break" Hoseok shouted.They all agreed and decided to take a small break. 

"I'm tired!" Hoseok shouted. Jungkook ignored Hoseok and sits under the tree and Jimin near him.

" My butts pain due to sitting on the horse for so long! I wonder if they turned red already?" Hoseok looks at his hips and then Jimin.

"Can you look at it for me?" Hoseok asked Jimin innocently. Jimin blushed red and looks away while Jungkook threw piece of wood on him which Hoseok dogged. Taehyung and Jin looks at thier friends and sigh. 

"I'm going to look for water" Taehyung informs other and was about to leave when Jin stops him.

"Can I come along? " Jin asked, Taehyung nods and Jin happily follows him. 

 

Taehyung was collecting water while Jin stares at him. Taehyung looks at Jin who blushes at looked away. Being confused of Jin's behaviour and Taehyung sits next to Jin.

"What is it Jin?" Taehyung asked. Jin nervously plays

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter