Chapter - 10 Confess

Prince's Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

            Chapter - 10 Confess

 

"How we gonna fight againt the queen, we even are less in number" Jimin asked in worry. Jin and Hoseok nods in agreement. 

"We don't need large number of people to win the fight. .. I have one plan" Yoongi told everyone. 

"What is it?" Taehyung and Jungkook asked together. Yoongi looks everyone and then spoked. 

"Let's ask the villagers for help, I'm damm sure that they will help us"

"But it's risky, what if any knight or guard heard us?" Jimin points out.

"Jimin is right, we need another way to conquering the Castle" Jungkook said.

"Most simple and clean trick- drug the soldiers and then attack with army on the Castle" Namjoon said while smirking. 

"What?" Jin asked in confusion. 

"Next week all the knights, guards and soldiers would be gathering at the centre of city to celebrate thier victory over the North Kingdom. At that time some of our man would distract them while others would enter the castle with help of Taehyung and Jungkook and we will attack the queen.

Since Jin and Jungkook are prince, they would claim the Empire as the kings and no one would dare to stop them" Namjoon told everyone. 

"Wow! amazing plan" Yoongi told Namjoon and hugs him which Namjoon happily returned. 

"This is great idea and also we have enough time to prepare for the big war" Taehyung happily told them.

"But still we would need weapons and all. Also we need one powerful supporter" Hoseok told everyone. 

"Um .... If you all agree I could ask my dad to help us" Jimin told everyone.

"How will your dad help us? We need weapons and soldiers not cows and fodder" Taehyung told Jimin who was glaring Taehyung. Jungkook hugs Jimin and glares Taehyung too.

"Talk with respect to my Chim Chim Taehyung, you are talking to my future wife" Jungkook told angrily to Taehyung. Everyone looks at Jungkook in shock.

"Future Wife? " Jimin asked while blushing.

"I...um.. " Jungkook blushed and looks away. Jimin giggles and kissed Jungkook's cheek which turned Jungkook red.

"We will talk about this topic later my future husband" Jimin whispers into Jungkook's ear and Jungkook smiles cutely.

"So... how can your dad help us Jimin, is he a gangster dressed as the peasant? " Hoseok asked in heart broken voice. Jin felt bad for Hoseok and pats his shoulder giving him week smile.

"Why everyone keeps guessing that my father is peasant? " Jimin ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter