nostalgia. (Sentimental)

One to Want : Countdown to Escape
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

"Do you remember the time when we would always sit by the river and joke and laugh together until evening and then watch the sunset?"

 

"Do you remember the time when rain fall so hard and you're stuck, then I brought umbrella for you but it got blown by the crazy wind and you're so scared? We got caught up in the moment and had our first kiss."

 

"Do you remember when you came in the middle of the night, asking me to take you far away the day you had a fight with your family because they're saying that they'd never let you be near me again?"

 

"I'm...sorry I don't know you. You must've gotten the wrong person." 

 

"It's okay if you don't remember."

 

The woman looked apologetically at her puzzled partner, no more puzzled than herself. She was sure she never had any accidenta that caused her to lost memory or any of those makjangs. But the nonesense this stranger was blurting out would definitely cause her some trouble to explain the things she herslef couldn't explain to her partner. If only she wasn't brought up with manners, she'd have yelled at the stranger for keep claiming to even know her. Or did he really know her? Was it her who forgot?

 

'It's okay if you don't remember...you're not supposed to remember memories that don't exist anyway...'

 

The stranger walked away slowly leaving the confused couple, a smirk on his face, no

Please log in to read the full chapter