Beast- Yoseob

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stand quietly off to the side in the living room. A party was taking place and only the top Mafia Families we're invited. A family from Japan, Europe, America, China, and South Korea were here. It was to celebrate the success of a weapons manufacture heist. These families were here due to getting an invite from their king, the man who led them all to the success they currently have.

I loved these types of parties. I t meant that I didn't have to worry about anyone disrespecting me. I also knew pretty much everyone here.

I wore a loose fitted knee length black and white dress. Over it I wore my leather jacket and the charm bracelet I had received from my husband. My red hair fell down my back in large curls, bringing attention to my silver locket necklace. I wore a porcelain doll mask over my face and two guards were a few feet away on each side of me.

No one was allowed to see the queens face unless given permission from the king. No one outside of our families and trusted guards knew what my face looked like. Currently, those trusted guards were not with me right now.

I sighed softly before raising my hand and motioning to the guard on my left.

He was immediately at my side and bowed respectfully. "Yes, Ma'am?"

"I need to use the rest room." I told him and walked towards the bathroom that was in the hallway leading to the kitchen and game room. The guards followed behind me the whole way.

I passed a few of the daughters from the Japanese branch and caught the words to the conversation. I paused and leaned against the wall after I had passed them. They didn't even notice I had stopped.

"Who does that think she is?! She doesn't ever show her face! How do we know if she's the perfect woman for our Yoseob?!" The blonde one cried out. Her name was Yuki. I knew everyone who was in association with the Yang Mafia.

"She's probably hideous looking under that mask. Why else would Yoseob hide her face from the world?" The middle daughter with black hair said with a sneer.

Because you stupid es, it keeps me safe. It keeps me from having any enemy families slaughtering my parents and baby brother. That's why the last name I received at birth was hidden as well.

"Her name is pretty plain too. Sarah. She has to be American right?" The youngest of the three questioned.

"Or British." Yuki answered her sister.

That's it. I couldn't take their snotty voices anymore. "If I was British, I'd have an accent." I spoke up as I examined my nails.

Their heads shot over in my direction in shock. I approached the three slowly till I was standing a few feet from them. I tilted my head slowly. "Wouldn't I?"

The three stumbled to find the right words and I grinned.

"Sarah! We were just-" Yuki tried to come up with an excuse.

I held my hand up and they all shut up instantly. Everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter