BTS- Jungkook

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I bit my nail softly as I looked up at the house in front of me. Out front by the mail box was a sign that said free kittens. I was planning on getting one in a few weeks, but here I could get one for free.

I just had one problem. I am extremely shy with strangers. Usually I just go places with my friends or Kookie. They usually did the talking for me. But here I was all alone.

I took a deep breath. "Alright, Emmie, you can do this!" I tried to encourage myself. I slowly walked up the steps and knocked on the door. I held my breath and waited for the door to open.

When the door swung open slowly, an old woman's face greeted mine. "Hello." She smiled kindly and bowed.

"Um, hi." I bowed back respectfully. "I'm here about the kittens?" I told her. It came out sounding like a question.

The lady chuckled softly and moved out of the way to let me in. I smiled and walked inside, shutting the door behind me. "No need to be shy." She started to walk back towards what looked like the kitchen. "Come. They are in here."

She led me into the kitchen where a small basket sat. Inside were three cute kittens.

"They just got off their mothers milk. Put water in their cat food for a while till their a bit bigger. They are around 6 weeks old."

I walked over and gently their fur. I had no idea how I was going to choose. They were all so cute!

I bit my lip as I lift two up into my arms. "What gender are they?"

The lady smiled before answering. "They are all girls."

I awed as the other one tried to crawl up my shirt to reach me. "Ill take all of them." I smiled. Oh God. Jungkook is going to either flip in joy, or flip out and yell at me. I was only supposed to get one cat, and I'm getting it early... Three of them. I couldn't help it. One was black with white paws and tail tip with green eyes, one was pure white with blue eyes and the other one was w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter