ToppDogg- Xero (rated M)

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xero bounced in his seat impatiently. His original plan was to have all of ToppDogg here, but only Hansol and Jenissi had the day free. He understood. It was a day off and the others either had plans with family or with their girlfriends. He would have to introduce the others to Da-eun some other day.

The three of them were sitting at a small diner. They had ordered enough food for six people so that there would be extra for those who were really hungry. Now they were just waiting on one other person.

...

Da-eun looked up from her phone to the diner in front of her. This was the place all right. She slowly walked through the front doors. She looked around looking for the bleach blonde head.

"Jagiya! Over here!"

Da-eun smiled as she caught eyes with the boy. He was waving both hands above his head to get her attention. Her heart melted as she watched a smile cross his face when her brown eyes met his blue eyes. She loved it when he wore contacts. She loved his original brown eyes, but the blue went so well with his almost white hair.

She kept her eyes on him as she made her way over to the group of guys.

A hand gripped onto her elbow, halting her approach. She looked down at a small boy. His large brown eyes looked up at her in wonder. "Scuse me, Noona, are you miss Da-eun?"

She smiled at the boy and knelt down in front of him. "Yes I am." A large grin spread across his chubby cheeks.

"Joon! Leave the young lady alone." A woman scolded. She assumed it was the boys mother. She smiled up at her.

"It's completely fine." She turned her attention back to the boy. "Yes, I'm Da-eun. How may I help you buddy?" She asked as she ruffled his hair. His eyes lit up and he let out an adorably squeak.

"Umma! It's that pretty model I told you about!" He exclaimed to his mother. His mother looked at Da-eun in embarrassment. "Noona, can I get a picture with you?"

Da-eun laughed softly and nodded. The mother of the boy took out her phone and waited for Da-eun and Joon to pose. Da-eun slung her arm around the boys waist and hugged him. She kissed his cheek as his umma took a picture. Then she looked at the camera and smiled. She held up a peace sign and slung her arm over Joon's shoulders. Joon's face was smiling and blushing at the same time.

Da-eun bowed to the boy and his mother as she said goodbye. She continued on her was to the booth the boys were at. They had switched seats so that she could sit next to Xero.

She bowed to Jenissi and Hansol before she sat next to Xero. He leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"You really made that kids day." Hansol praised her. He leaned forward with his chin resting on his hands before reaching one arm forward. She reached out and shook his hand.

"I love making my fans smile." She smiled at him. A blush came to his cheeks and he quickly looked away.

He looked over to Xero and gave him a thumbs up. Xero blushed and laced his finger through Da-eung's, wrapping his other arm over her shoulders. "Da-eun, this is Hansol and that guy drooling at you over there is Jenissi."

Da-eun giggled as Jenissi snapped out of it. He wiped at his face and smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Jenissi. I hope Oppa here doesn't cause too much trouble." She joked. Xero pouted.

"I'm not that much of a trouble maker, Jagiya!" He pouted. Da-eun tussled his hair as she laughed. He gently smacked her hands away before trying to fix his messed up hair.

The food arrived a few minutes later and they all dug in. They chatted back and forth, getting to know each other. When the time came to pay the bill, the three idols split it. They refused to let Da-eun pay her part.

Da-eun and Xero bowed to Hansol and Jenissi as they all said good bye and parted ways. Xero held Da-eun's hand as they began to walk down the side walk.

"Wanna stay at my house tonight?" Xero asked. Da-eun nodded and gave his hand a squeeze. The two of them were high school sweet hearts. While Xero went into music, Da-eun went into modeling. Every once in a while they would get photo shoots together. Luckily, Da-eun was so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter