Nu'est- Ren

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This damn club was way too loud. Cassie really didn't want to be here. Her best friend Hwan had dragged her out clubbing for his engagement to his boyfriend.

She watched as Hwan was out on the dance floor moving to the obnoxious music. She just wanted to leave. She let out a sigh and made her way over to the bar. She ordered a mixed drink of Blue UV, lemonade and sprite. The bartender took a good look at her before fixing her the drink. She knew what he was thinking. 'What's an American doing here?' It was usually the first question people asked her.

Her mother passed away three years ago. She was the only family left that actually cared about her. Once she was gone, she packed up everything she owned and moved to South Korea.

She had studied Korean and knew it pretty well. Every now and again, she would pronounce a word wrong, but she was pretty fluent.

The reason she moved across the globe from California to South Korea was her studies. She had been studying their culture in her first year of college and really enjoyed it.

She was currently trying to find a job for teaching grade school kids. She had graduated Highschool at age 16 and went to college almost immediately after for teaching.

She had taken Korean in her first year of college. If she was learning their culture, why not learn their language as well?

After her first year of college, her mother passed away due to cancer. She moved to Korea, went to a college there for teaching while learning their culture in her free time. Now she was 21, and had just gotten her teaching degree.

Cassie was snapped out of her thoughts when the bartender placed her drink in front of her and told her the cost. She grabbed her wallet from her back pocket and handed him the amount, sliding a generous tip in the jar labeled 'tips'. She smiled as he thanked her and turned, walking away back towards the booth she was sitting at near the back of the club.

Cassie sat down and took a sip from her drink. It was perfect. She didn't drink alcohol very often, and when she did, it was only a small amount. She would probably get one more drink before switching to just soda or water.

She watched the people in the club have fun, and smiled softly. She loved to people watch. Every once in a while she would catch people staring at her, and they would immediately look away when they were caught. She knew the reason. There were not alot of Americans in Korea. She was very noticeable and stood out like a sore thumb.

She had sky blue eyes and platinum blonde hair, both of which were natural. Her hair fell in beautiful curls down her back and her eyes were rimmed in black eye liner. She couldn't blame them for staring.

Her eyes moved over to the wall in front of her as she reached for another drink of her UV. She jumped a bit when her eyes locked with chocolate brown orbs. Her hand flew to her chest as if trying to calm her rapidly beating heart.

A man sat across from her in the booth. At least, she thought it was a man. He was watching her, elbows up on the table with his chin resting on his hands. He smiled at her as she tried to calm down.

How long has he bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter