Got7- Mark

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing?" You ask your boyfriend. He was staring at a large pair of plastic lips in concentration.

His eyes flashed over towards you before moving back to the lips. "Nothing."

You blinked. "Okay?" You watched as he puckered his lips and leaned towards the plastic lips. You cover your mouth and try to avoid laughing.

Mark pouts at you before going back to the lips. "If your trying to practice, that won't help. They can't kiss back dummy."

He shot you a pout before setting the lips down on the coffee table. "You spoiled the fun." You let out a loud laugh, clutching your stomach. You could hear Jackson and JB laughing next to you also. All three of you were wondering just what the hell Mark was trying to do.

"If you want to kiss lips, go kiss (y/n)'s. She is your girlfriend dude." Jackson laughs as he wipes away a tear.

You giggle and stand up, heading towards the kitchen. You mumble something about Mark being weird as you open the cupboard. You stand on your tip toes to reach for a glass and you sigh. It was just out of reach. You climb up on top of the counter and successfully grab the cup. You silently cheer to yourself and carefully try to get down to the floor safely.

You gasp as your knee slips off the edge and you slam towards the ground. The glass cup shatters and you cry out as your head hits the edge of the kitchen table. You lay there on the ground in a daze. You could hear shouting and worried voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter