BTS- Rap Monster

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alice sat up with a gasp. She looked around in confusion. Where was she? The last thing she could remember was being attacked on her way home from work. It was dark, just a little past 8pm. Someone had came up behind her and covered her nose and mouth with a rag.

Alice looked around her. She was laying in a narrow alley way. It didn't look anything like where she was before she was attacked.

She stood up on shakey legs. 'I'm still wearing my work clothes...' She thought to herself as she looked down at herself. She wore a pair of black yoga pants and a black button up shirt. Her name tag was still there clearly stating her name. Around her waist was a belt that all waitresses wore too keep their notepad, pens, and tips in. On her feet were normal black sneakers.

Alice shivered as the wind blew. She quickly looked down at the ground. She didn't see her purse or jacket. 'They must have taken them. !'

Alice patted her pockets and grinned. She took her phone out of her belt pocket only to groan. It was dead.

Alice put her phone back and started walking towards the end of the alley. She came out on a street that was small. She looked around to see buildings on both sides. dropped open when she saw the sighs on the streets and buildings.

'Where the hell am I?!' Everything was in some sort of Asian language. Chinese? Japanese? She had no idea. She only knew English. She was from Minneapolis MN.

Alice's head spun. She started walking down the street. Maybe she would find a police station or something. But she didn't have her identification on her. Hell, she didn't have a passport. They'd probably throw her in jail. She also didn't know what language this country speaks.

She noticed that it was starting to get light out. The sun must have just started to rise. There were not too many people on the streets.

Why the hell would anyone knock her out and ship her to another country?! That was just evil!

People watched her as she walked by. She stood out like a sore thumb. She was the only American here. Her hair was also a ash blonde. It was almost white. Yeah. She stood out. She didn't bother trying to speak to anyone for help. She knew that they wouldn't understand her and vice versa.

She stopped after walking for about thirty minutes. She sighed and rests her back against a fence that was surrounding a park. She made her was to a near by bench and sat down.

As the day got brighter, she watched as kids and teenagers came and left the park. She must have been sitting on that bench for three hours now. Her stomach growled and tears came to her eyes. She had no money and no clue where she was, and to top that off, she was hungry.

Alice burried her face into her hands and silently cried to herself. She could hear a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter