BigBang- G-Dragon

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been four years since you had began working as a model. You were currently texting your boyfriend the news. You had found out that this photo shoot was going to be... A bit more ual than what you were used to.

You have modeled with some random male actors or pop stars before, but never in ual ways. You had told the agency that was a huge no no, but they decided to make you do it anyways. There was no way out of it. You had to tell him.

'Hey babe. Agency is making me model in ual ways with a male model. I'm sorry. Can't get out of it :('

You waited for a reply as the hair and makeup stylist went at you. After ten minutes you were ushered outside and towards the dressing rooms. Still no reply. You hoped he wasn't angry.

The stylist held up a skimpy bikini. It was black and barely left anything to the imagination. Damn. You should have known. No wonder we were at a pool.

"No way. I'm not wearing that." You denied.

"Come on (y/n)... The director said you had to. The male model choose this."

You swore mentally as she helped you into the swim suit. You were planning the demise of that male model. That model had to be a .

"Did they say who I'm modeling with?" You ask the stylist.

"No. I have no clue. Sorry." You let out a sigh. '.'

...

You sat by the pool, laying in a sand box. 'Where the hell did they get a freaking sand box?'

The director had made you turn aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter