BTS- Jungkook

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Elizabeth was sitting in her room on her bed. Her best friend had showed her a BTS interview and was happy to watch it. That was, until she actually did watch it. It made her feel even more self conscious than she already was.

All of the members had described what they pictured as their ideal girl. When she heard Jungkook's answer, her heart had plummeted.

Why was he with her? She had been his girlfriend for about a year and that video wasn't but a few months older than when they got together. So why wasn't he with a girl like he described? She was nothing like he described. She wasn't tall. Sure, she was shorter than him, but she didn't have long, pretty legs. She was pretty short, just barely reaching 5'4.

Elizabeth was nice like he wanted. She knew she would be a great wife. She helped him when he needed it and was great with kids, she met that standard, but she at cooking. And Jungkook ate alot. He is 18, but was still a growing man after all. He said he wanted a girl who could cook.

She didn't always wear laid back clothes like he described either. She liked a little bit of color in her clothes. Nothing like pink or yellow, but she didn't just wear black, gray and white.

She rarely wore makeup, and when she did it was usually just eye liner. She hated eye shadow.

She was definitely more mature than him. She met that standard too, but she sometimes wasn't always mature. She was his age too. She loved to get into trouble every once in a while.

Another thin was that she was American. He had said that he would most likely date a Korean girl. He knew English, but wasn't the best at it. She knew Korean, but wasn't fluent in it. She was learning more and more and so was he. She knew enough to chat, but sometimes it was hard, for both of them. She would pronounce words wrong and mix them up. Jungkook would laugh at her sometimes and she usually ended up hitting him playfully. They would switch between English and Korean. She knew why he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter