ToppDogg- Hansol (rated M)

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight peaked out from behind the curtain. You let out a soft sigh in your sleep. A smile graced your face as you woke to a hand your belly. You knew immediately that your boyfriend was awake.

Most of the time, he was already out of bed and preparing breakfast by the time you woke up. But there were times when he just watched you sleep. Today was one of those times.

You moved your body backwards, your back meeting his chest. His face burrowed it's way into your neck as he kisses the flesh softly. His hand moved down your exposed flesh and his fingers danced across the skin along your pantie line.

Your head arched back in bliss as he at your weak spot. He took the opportunity to slide his hand into your to meet your wet core. He let out a groan as he felt his effect on you. You let out a soft mewl when his fingers glided over the sensitive button and down to your opening.

He slowly slid a finger inside, curling it in the way he knew you loved. A second and third finger joined the first. He moved them in and out, picking up speed everytime his palm hit your . You moaned as his fingers worked their magic.

You reached an arm backwards, your hand meeting the bare flesh of his tummy. You moved it down and cupped the hardness in his boxers. He groaned and pulled his hand out of your . You quickly turned over onto your back as he moved to hover over your spread out, flushed body. He made quick work to remove your underwear as you removed your flimsy shirt. His eyes glazed over as your (s/c) s bounced in the process.

His eyes moved to yours as he removed his boxers, his springing free. You bit your lip as you watched him. His pale chest rising and falling in shallow breaths. His platinum blonde hair falling in his eyes. His warm, chocolate eyes that gazed at your body in awe, as if you were a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter