Seventeen- Joshua

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why did it have to rain today? You sat on a lone swing in the park near your house. You were on your way back from a walk when your mother had called you. She had scolded you, or rather, yelled at you. She had found out that you dropped out of college to live your dream as a dancer.

You worked for the same company that your boyfriend was in. Your mother had pretty much flat out told you that she was not going to support you with incoming money anymore and that she was disowning you. It was as she hung up that the rain started. You had dropped you arms to your side and slowly made your way to the nearest park swing. The water dripping down your face as you stated at the muddy ground.

Your mother never liked Joshua. She called him an attention grabbing no good celebrity. It didn't make sense to you. Joshua was such a gentleman. It was literally what he was known as. It was his nickname for God's sake.

Your phone vibrated in your pocket but you ignored it. You were too busy trying to think things through. If you couldn't receive money from your mom, there was no way to receive money. Sure you got some from the company, but not much. You were still a trainee.

You knew if you brought this up to Joshua, he would just wave it aside and say he would be there to help you, but you didn't want to burden him.

You were living in the house with him and the rest of Seventeen. Those boys were your family. You helped pay the bills, but now... You knew that they would help you, but... How could you tell them and expect their help like this. You were a selfless person. You hate to burden others with you problems.

Your phone buzzed again. You sigh softly and ignore it once again. You close your eyes and let the tears fall down your face.

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter