BTS- Jimin

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your phone chimed loudly. You jump in shock and stare down at the screen. You forgot you turned the ring tone back on. The Snapchat symbol lit up the screen. You quickly swept it up into your hand hoping it was from Jimin.

You giggled softly at the Snapchat he sent. "look who iiiiii'm with~~" It was a picture of Jimin with your younger brother Jungkook. They were both giving you the peace sign. You held your phone up and clicked reply. You posed for the perfect picture.

You stuck your tongue out and held your kitten up to your face, his little paw resting on your cheek as he nuzzled into the side of your face. You left the message "I have to have (k/n) keep me company because someone can't right now xp" and sent it.

Jimin and the rest of BTS were in Japan right now. They were doing a short tour over there. They have been gone for two days and would be back by the end of the week. Phone calls, Snapchat, texting and skype were all you had to keep yourself from missing Jimin to the point of going crazy. You hated when he left, but you understood.

You weren't selfish. You knew he would never choose you over his brothers of BTS or his fans. Unless they wronged you of course. He would always stand up for you if you received any hate from his fans, and so far, all of BTS loved you. Even his boss from Big Hit Entertainment let him be with you. That was all you could ever ask for.

Your phone dinged again and you opened the message up. His pouting face appeared and you giggled at the text. "You know I would be there if I could x("

You posed again and you simply smiled at him. "And that's one reason I love you." You sent it. You set your phone down a few minutes later when he didn't answer. You wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter