Beast- Yoseob (rated M)

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kara walked into her bedroom to see her fiance laying down on their matress with Gaeng. He had his cell phone up in the air, obviously taking pictures. The bed had been stripped of everything on in. She had put the blankets and sheets in the washer. It was laundry day. Yoseob was trying to get their little dog to pose with him, but was being ignored.

She smiled and shook her head slowly. She set the laundry basket down before running and jumping on the bed. She landed half on top of Yoseob's chest.

He grunted, his arms coming up to wrap around her as he tried to calm his heart rate. He chuckled as she kissed his cheek. He held his phone up again, wrapping his other arm around her waist, pulling her close, and taking another picture as she kissed the side of his lips. He smirked and snapped another.

He posted them on Instagram before setting his phone aside and rolling over on top of Kara. "Well aren't you happy to see me." He teased as she slid her hands up his sweat shirt.

"Your the one not wearing a shirt mister." She teased back as she slid the sweat shirt up and over his head. He helped her when his head got stuck. She pouted softly when he laughed at her failed attempts to remove the only item keeping her from his chest. Once that was removed she trailed her fingers over his chest and down to his abs.

"Did I mention how much I enjoy you being shirtless?" She questioned as her hands moved about his abdomen, memorizing it. "Its for me and me alone to see."

Yoseob's heart warmed as she studied him. She was right. He never takes pictures shirtless for the fans and rarely ever flashes his stomach. Only Kara and the guys had seen his abdomen without a shirt. When he did take pictures shirtless, he stood with his back to the studio mirrors and snapped a pic. Only his and face were visible. He loved to tease his fans.

Kara lifted her gaze up to his face. She leaned up and up the side of his throat and over his adams apple. She could feel him swallow thickly. "Right Seobbie?" Yoseob pulled away and placed a finger under her chin. He lifted her gaze to his before placing a slow, meaningful kiss to her lips. She kissed him back, her lips molding against his as they showered one another in their love.

Yoseob was going to show her just how much he loved her. He wasn't going to rush this. Sometimes, after a practice or in-between practice and a short break, they would have a quickie in the bathroom, or in his dressing room at the studio, but they had their loving moments too.

Usually it was when they were at home. There they weren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter