MYNAME- JunQ

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When JoonKyu rapped, you would fan girl. You were his number one fan, so of course you would. You were his girlfriend after all. He had asked you out a little over two years ago. He had bumped into you on the street and your innocent personality drew him to you. He had bought you an ice cream as an apology and it went on from there. He had shyly asked you for your number and you had agreed. The two of you called, texted and visited one another all the time. You had no idea who he really was until six months after you became friends.

Your best friend (f/n) had been talking non stop about a Kpop boy group she was in love with, MYNAME. You had decided to check them out on YouTube only to spit your dinner all over your lap top in shock when you saw JoonKyu. You had immediately called him to confirm that you weren't seeing things. You definitely weren't.

It was two months later that he asked you to be his girlfriend. The two of you were at the practice studio. He had asked if you wanted to meet the other members of MYNAME and watch them practice. There was no way you were going to pass up the opportunity to see him dance in person.

It was after practice when he asked you. You had smiled brightly at him and said yes as he drew you into a hug. That was the start of your relationship.

Right now you were watching their newest music video. It was pretty much a mini movie. So far you were loving it. That was, until you watched him get brutally killed. You stared at shock at your TV screen as you watched the last of the video. The PS4 controller slipped from your hands and your mouth hug open. You watched as all of the boys you grew to love were killed one by one. You knew it wasn't real, but it hit a soft spot in your heart. The video was beautiful. It brought tears to your eyes. But it was so sad!

You didn't mind when he was with girls in their other videos. You knew it was just that. It was for the videos. But this made your heart hurt.

You finished the video, staring at the TV in shock still. "That was so sad." You whined out softly as you wiped at your eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter