BigBang- G-Dragon (rated M)

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How come every time he had that look on his face, my insides melt into goo? Damn him and his good looks. He was doing this without even realizing it. He was too damn cute for his own good.

We were sitting in a fancy restaurant. It was our third year anniversary. He asked me out three years ago on this day. Right now, that sneaky bastard was biting his lip and looking at his menu.

I placed my menu down and put my hands under my thighs. My legs closed and I shivered. . He was without even trying to this time.

When the waiter came we ordered our food and chatted here and there. GD had no idea what I was planning to do when we got home. I wanna try something, a little different.

"Yuuki?" GD called out softly. My head shot over to him.

My mother was Japanese while my dad was Korean, hence why my name was Japanese. I was born on a cold winter day. January 3rd. It was snowing that day and dad told mom that they should name me after the snow.

JiYong agreed with my dad when I told him why I was named Yuuki. GD said that I was as pale as snow and beautiful like it too. My skin was soft and delicate like the snow. When GD told me this, I never knew he cared so much. I even cried for a few minutes afterwards.

That was the day he first told me he loved me. We had been dating for four months and somehow got talking about my name. I'll never forget that day.

"What? Sorry, I spaced out Oppa." I smiled sheepishly. I tend to daydream a lot.

JiYong chuckled. He was always so amused when I went into lala land.

"That's fine." He smiled. "I just said that I paid the bill. Are you ready to go home?"

I nodded and took one last sip of my wine. Almost time. Just got to get home.

The car ride home was insanely slow. When he pulled into the garage, I was practically jumping with excitement. JiYong gave me a confused look when I grabbed his hand and dragged him inside. I took him to our bedroom door and stopped him before he could open it.

"I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes." He watched my face carefully before sighing and doing as I said. I took off the sash to my dress and put it over his eyes like a blind fold.

"Yuuki? What is this?" He questioned as I led him into our room.

I smirked at his confused frown. "I can't have you peeking, now can I? Now sit."

He sat down on the edge of our bed and I slowly slid out of my dress. All I wore now was a y pair of red laced underwear. I quietly grabbed the toys I bought yesterday from under the bed and placed them down next to GD on the bed.

I placed my hands on his chest and slid his coat off. He helped without a word and I continued by ing his shirt.

"Why does this involve me taking my shirt off?"

I smiled. He couldn't know the truth yet or he would stop me. "I got you something and you can't see it yet."

He cocked his head as I set his shirt down on the floor and admired the shirtless torso of my man. God his body was hot.

"You got me a new shirt?" He sounded so confused. I let out a hum, avoiding his question. He stood there in only his dress pants and belt. As quick as I could, I pushed him down on the bed, and cuffed him to the bed posts with my new toys. Hehe. They were just the toy ones. They had a switch to open them, but with both hands cuffed, there was no way he could get loose.

A shocked grunt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter