Beast- Yoseob

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You let out a laugh as you watched Yoseob running around. He had finally gotten a day off from practice and the two of you decided to spend the day and night at a hotel. Your childish boyfriend was currently extremely excited. There was a pool, hot tub, and a small slide.

"Come on! Let's go to our room and change!" He gripped your hand and tugged you and your luggage behind him.

"Seobbie slow down. The pool isn't going anywhere. Its open till 2am, it's not even noon." It was Wednesday, meaning the hotel was pretty dead. You guys wanted to have a quiet time, not too many loud and noisy people.

He glanced over his shoulder, a cute pout on his lips. "But (y/n)~ It's a pool!" You let out a soft laugh. Sometimes you couldn't believe he was 25. He acted like a child too much. But that's one of the things you loved about him. He wasn't afraid to express himself.

You giggled. He smiled as you laughed. He loved it when you laughed and smiled. You were so adorable. The way your (e/c) sparkles and your cheeks pulled up in the cutest way.

Yoseob came to a stop at room 138. He let go of your hand and reached into his pocket. He frowned and searched his other pockets. You let out a giggle. "Looking for something?" You held up the key card. "You handed it to me remember?"

His mouth dropped open in an 'O' shape before gently taking it from your hands.

He open the door and dragged the luggage inside. You jump up onto the bed and motion for him to bring your shared suitcase up on the bed. He lifted it up and helped you it. You dug through it and took out his black and white swimming trunks. You held it up with a smile.

He chuckled before grabbing yours and holding it up. It was a white two piece with (f/c) stripes. You giggled as you guys switched and began to change. You guys have seen each other enough to not be shy about dressing in front of one another.

Once dressed, Yoseob slung his arm over your shoulder. You both walked out of the room and down the hallway towards the pool. You skipped ahead and went into the pool area. You went over to the towels and grabbed two. No body was in here. It was just the two of you.

A loud splash made you turn around. You let out a giggle as you placed the two towels down on a table. You walked over to the edge of the sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter