EXO- Sehun

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were furious. You had just walked in on your boyfriend of two years cheating on you. He was ing another girl. In your shared bed! You knew it wasn't a simple misunderstanding. He wasn't drugged, or forced, or even attacked by that girl. No. You stood there in shock for five minutes before they noticed you. That girl was laid out under him, face down in the mattress while her pounded away at her, balls deep each time he entered her. You had stormed out of your house, telling him that he, the girl, and his better be gone by the time you came back.

You needed to cool off. You knew something had been off about him for a while now. He was always working late, you found long strands of hair that wasn't yours on his clothes, and he would forget your dates. He even made up lame and stupid reasons as to why he was late or forgot. You didn't even bother to confront him about the hair. You were pretty sure you knew what was going on.

You had taken work off early to come home and talk to him. You never would have guessed that he would do that in your own house. Now you needed to burn you bed. the sheets, the whole thing needed to go.

You stomped your foot impatiently as you waited for the light to turn so you could walk across the street. You mind as well get some groceries while you allow him time to get his together. You really didn't want to see his face.

The walking light and you began to cross the street. A car horn alerted you that something was wrong. You glanced over to the right and terror shot through you. A bus was heading your way and it looked like the breaks weren't working. You began to move but you weren't fast enough. Someone gripped the back of your dress and pulled you back onto the side walk.

You watched as the bus moved across your line of vision, right where you were standing. You fell into the person who had grabbed you and you gaped at the street. The bus had managed to use the emergency brakes to stop a little ways down the street.

Your eyes were opened wide in shock. You nearly just got creamed by a freaking bus! You sat there is shock staring at the pavement. Your hands were placed in front of you on the ground, your legs bet at the knees and off to the side.

Someone gripped your shoulders with both hands and gently shook your them. You looked up at the man in front of you. He must have been the one to pull you out of the way of the bus.

He wore a hoodie and sunglasses. His lips were moving but you couldn't hear him. He gently cupped your face in both hands and made you look him in the.. Sunglasses?

"Miss? Are you alright? Your crying!" His voice finally registered in your ears. You shakily brought your hands up to your face as he released you. You wiped at your face. The shock of nearly becoming a pancake and your boyfriend cheating finally hit you hard. Today w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter