Beast- Yoseob

Kpop One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stand in front of the mic and rub at your forehead. You had been working on recording a new song for your solo album that Cube Entertainment wanted you to do for your fans. Your throat was sore and you were sweating pretty badly.

"You okay in there (y/n)?" A voice over the speakers asked you. You look up to see your producer looking at you in concern.

You nod and take a large gulp of water from your bottle. "Lets run it again." You say as you place your water down.

"Are you sure? You're not looking too good." He replied back. You nod again and put a hand to your head. Nodding made you dizzy. You stumbled forward into the stand in front of you and fall. You picked yourself up and sat back on your knees. You shut your eyes. The room was spinning.

You heard the door to the studio open up and with the help of your producer, you were now laying down on the couch in the studio lobby area. You groan out as someone tries to feel your forehead and you swat them away.

"Someone go get Yoseob! He's upstairs in one of the dance stu-" the voices around you started to blend together. You knew you had the whole team worried sick. Your mind wanders off and you loose consciousness.

...

Your eyes open a bit and you see Yoseob's blurry form in front of you. His lips were moving but you couldn't understand what he was saying. Your eyes shut and you loose yourself to the darkness again.

...

You awoke hours later in your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter