THANK YOU

20 Minute Rule
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big author’s note ahead:

Hello my little pancakes!!!

I wanted to thank all of you for subscribing commenting and up voting my story 20 minute rule.

I want to thank all of my 263 subscribers, but mostly I want to thank all of my 70 subscribers and the others who are going to subscribe on my sequel 20 Minute Rule.

20 Minute Rule is the largest story I have ever written it has a 48.890 words and it had 17 full length chapters. I wrote the story on Word so it is 217 pages long. When I saw the length I was amazed and I didn’t know what to say. This story was really hard for me to write. They were many times I wanted to give up on it and they were many times that I was thinking to myself how those 70 people read it? I know my story it’s not perfect neither grammatically nor by vocabulary. It was hard for me to express many sides of the story but I was happy every time I wrote a chapter that was found interesting or satisfying by you and I even found comments encouraging me to not give up on it.

Thank you for showing me kindness and sharing your thoughts through your comments or messages. I was excited every day to open my computer and read your comments and reply to them, it gave me the motive to write something good.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you. I can’t express my gratitude to all of you through this short message, but I hope it will reach you somehow.

I also want to comment about the love you showed to my others s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter