CHAPTER 16

20 Minute Rule
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16:

As soon as Mina was back, she went through everything that Mark chose just to make sure that he didn’t pick anything weird. He had asked her opinion about the flowers and the invitations and the church decorations, but the cake and everything that had to be taste was done by him, so Mina had to go and taste it too.

She had firstly visited the cake shop. Mark together with Jinyoung had chosen a strawberry cake mixed with chocolate Mina’s favorite. She loved how it melted on and the combination of the two was heavenly. She moved to the weddings menu and it was good not too much but not something less for their wedding, thankfully Mark didn’t choose Ramyun as the main dish and went for some beef instead.

She had soon returned home totally happy about his choices. She was sitting on the sofa waiting for Mark ready to tell him about her day. She was nervous and excited at the same time; she was getting married next week after all.

Mina was reading a book, a habit she got after their break up and she continued having when Mark came home from work. He was tired but smiled as soon as he spotted Mina on the sofa totally into the book she was reading. He walked in and headed to the sofa he plotted down and she lifted her head up surprised by his sudden presence when he saw that it was him she left the book aside and greeted him with a sweet kiss on the lips. They stayed like that for a bit longer and soon broke away to take a breath.

Their kisses weren’t like the other kisses they shared it felt different in a good way. It felt exactly how it felt when they started dating. Fireworks exploding and every cell in their body was excited.

“How was your day?” Mark asked with Mina nuzzled next to him.

“Perfect.” She said simply enjoying their time together.

“Are you excited about this Saturday?” He asked once more sounding excited himself.

Mina didn’t hesitate one bit. “I’m more than excited.” She answered honest. “I’m sad that starting from tomorrow we won’t be on the same house just because it has to be this way.” She said with a pout. Mark smiled at her.

“Well it can’t be helped.” He said giving her a peck on her lips.

“Are you all set?” Mina asked still on his embrace.

“I’m ready; everything is on Jackson’s house waiting for me. I guess this is our last day together before we become a married couple.” He said staring down at her. Mina stared back.

“Well yeah.” She said simply.

Mark didn’t say anything and captured her lips on his one more. This time the kiss was longer she pulled him don toward her, her hands already behind his neck and his hands were under her shirt. They lips still connected on a gentle kiss.

They broke away pudding like crazy, but soft smiles on their faces. They were more than happy; finally they weren’t giving kisses just because it was a habit, but because they really felt like it.

 

The next morning Mark left early to go to his work and Mina stayed home. She was going to start teaching next week, since she had taken this one week off, because she wanted to be relaxed for her wedding.

Speaking of the wedding, Mina was really freaked out. She had let everything on Mark and she didn’t have any idea of what he had chosen. She hadn’t seen the decorations, nor had she seen the flowers and the wedding planner didn’t tell her anything about it, because Mark asked her not too, plus he wanted to be a surprise to Mina. Mina was making the whole month a face about it, but Mark stayed un faced about her behavior.

“You can wait till the wedding.” He had told her one day and Mina pouted to that.

How could she wait another day for her to see how the decorations were? She just had to be patient.

And that is how her Monday passed.

 

Tuesday

Mina had gone over to Sunmi totally excited to go and see her dresses she had bought for the wedding. Mina was totally excited, because firstly Sunmi was going to look good no matter what she wore and secondly she hadn’t seen her in ages.

As soon as she got there Sunmi waited for her in the entrance and she looked really good just on some jeans and plain T-shirt that was probably Sehun’s because it was a bit big for her.

She welcomed her with a hug.

“Come in, Jihye is already inside and girl she is going crazy with that big belly.” Sunmi said with a freaked out expression.

Mina laughed at her friend’s comment, totally agreeing with her.

“Well pregnant woman you can’t say anything to that.” Mina said softly before walking into the apartment. She walked in the living room Sunmi following behind, only to be greeted by a really pregnant Jihye, she was giving birth in three months from now.

“Well hello beautiful.” Mina said excited.

Jihye frowned at that.

“Here comes the skinny friend who tries to be polite and not offend her fat friend.” Jihye said totally angered with Mina’s previous comment.

Mina looked terrified at Sunmi’s direction. Sunmi just looked somewhere else not knowing how to help Mina.

Soon she recovered from her shock and walked toward Jihye.

“I’m not lying and you are not fat or ugly. You are pregnant and you are going to be a proud mother soon, so stop saying nonsense ok?” Mina used her strict tone so Jihye wouldn’t say anything back and thank fully she didn’t. She stood up turning her attention on Sunmi this time.

“So show us your dresses.” Mina said with a big smile.

Sunmi smiled back and walked in the bedroom to change in one of the 3 dresses she had bought.

The first dress was red, long and with not sleeves. It had a y open back and it suited Sunmi’s body figure. When she walked out Jihye frowned deeper, while Mina smiled.

“WOW” Mina empathized the fact that Sunmi was really y. “Did Sehun approve of that?” Mina asked totally surprised with Sehun’s choice.

“Well yes he did.” Sunmi answered with a goofy smile.

“Mark prohibited so many wedding dresses for me it was sad, but still I like the one I chose.” Mina said excited from the idea of her wedding.

“Next.” A grumpy Jihye said only.

Sunmi walked back in to change into a yellow dress this time. It had ¼ sleeves it didn’t expose a lot of skin just her feet, because the length was just above her knees and it was puffy. It was cute and the color suited her better.

“Well this one I like it better.” Jihye spoke first like she wasn’t grumpy just a few minutes ago.

Mina was really entertained by Jihye’s behavior she really liked how her mood changed in a few minutes.

“Well I agree with Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter