CHAPTER 13

20 Minute Rule
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Hello my little cupcakes I updated twice so read chapter 12 first ^_^

 

CHAPTER 13:

 

Mark’s Pov:

Mark woke up in the middle of the night feeling sweaty and breathing like he had run marathon. He run his hand through his hair feeling anxious about his dream.

He was walking in the woods totally lost, but he was walking with braveness and everything was dark around him. Suddenly Mina appeared from somewhere and grabbed his hands smiling at him. They walked and walked until he saw a hill and on top of that hill a big house rested, as soon as they got there Mina smiled at him, but when he smiled at her she disappeared and Jackson suddenly was standing in front of him with a sad expression. He opened the door and revealed a happy Mina playing with a small kid and a man whose face didn’t show was smiling down at them and what scared Mark the most was the fact that Mina was smiling back at him and the worst part was that the kid wasn’t Mark’s but the unknown’s man and then Jackson closed the door and said those simple words.

“She left you. Are you happy now?”

Just then Mark woke up with a crazy beating heart. What was going on? Is it true? Did she find someone else? Or did his instinct tried to give him some hint?

He closed his eyes, turned around and tried to sleep but no luck. After a couple of minutes of many fail attempts of trying to sleep he decided to leave the bed and go drink some water and maybe relax.

He the lights and walked to the kitchen. Outside it was raining and he could hear the rain drops falling gently to his windows. Somehow the weather sympathized with his heart.

What was this dream trying to say?

He didn’t know. After drinking the water he returned back and fell asleep his previous dream long forgotten.

 

Mina’s Pov:

Monday came, just like her decision did.

The first thing she did was go to the principal’s office and tell him her decision. After a lot of thinking, the one who helped her take the decision was no other than Jihye. It hit her suddenly after she told her the pregnancy news. Everyone around her were moving, become a family or tried knew things in their lives and what were she doing? Nothing

She had broken up with Mark and she wasn’t going to find anyone else soon. She was scared and still in love with him so how could she find someone else when she wasn’t ready?

So she decided to do what was the best for her.

“Good morning Mina.” He greeted her politely.

“Good morning sir.” She greeted him back.”

“Have you thought about it?” He asked with a serious tone.

“Yes I did.” She replied with the same tone.

He anticipated her answer.

“I’ll go sir.” She said with a professional tone.

He smiled; he knew she was going to choose wisely. “I’m going to tell them your answer, you are leaving next week.” He said already typing the e-mail.

Mina looked shocked. Next week?

“So soon?” She asked not being able to help herself.

“I’m sorry Mina but it’s urgent. I suggest you, you start packing, now off to your class.” He said dismissing her.

She left with a gloomy expression.

When was she going to tell them?

She pushed those thoughts away and went to the classroom to tell the news to her students. Who was going to replace her? She didn’t know nor did she care all that she wanted was to pack her stuff and leave.

Leave the bad memories

Leave her friends

Leave her family

Leave Mark

It was a good chance to forget him and move on. It was like this was going to help her and maybe even find someone else than Mark, but why even the mere thought of that hurt her heart it pained her very much.

After classes were over she returned to her apartment, she brought some boxes to start packing, she was leaving after all. She left them in the living room next to the sofa and went to eat. She made Shin Ramyun and ate them as soon as they were out. When she felt full she decided to sit in the sofa and watch anything that the TV had feeling tired from her busy day.

She started watching re runs of the Descendants of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter