Christmas Day

Blue Blossom

It was finally Christmas day, and Wonshik woke up early like an excitable child. He couldn't wait to spend the day with his friends, but more importantly, he was looking forward to his morning spent alone with Taekwoon. He lay there, watching his angelic boyfriend sleep peacefully for a little while with a smile on his face before waking him up. "Taekwoonie, wake up~" he grinned, gently shaking his boyfriend's shoulder. He hated waking him up when he looked so peaceful, but he wanted to maximise the amount of time they would have alone together. 

"Mm," Taekwoon mumbled, rolling over to face Wonshik. He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he yawned, opening his tired eyes to see his handsome boyfriend smiling down at him. He couldn't help but smile back. "Morning, Wonshikkie."

"Morning, baby," Wonshik smiled, brushing a lock of Takewoon's fluffy bed hair behind his ear to plant a kiss on his forehead. "Merry Christmas."

"Mewwy Chwistmas..." he yawned back, mispronouncing it in his sleepy state and sounding like a baby. He's so cute, Wonshik thought to himself as he grinned. 

"Stay put, okay? I'll get us some coffee and breakfast."

"Okay~"

Wonshik made toast, cutting it into sloppy hearts before coating them with straberry jam. He attempted to make the coffee into latte's, but wound up adding too much milk, making it too weak. I'm not cut out for this, he laughed to himself as he made a fresh batch of coffee before taking the food and drinks back into the bedroom. Taekwoon was sitting up, looking a little more awake as he took his morning medication.

"Why are we up so early~" he whined, looking at the time on his phone. "Thank you," he smiled, taking his breakfast and coffee from Wonshik with a smile on his face. He found Wonshik's attempts at making heart shaped food adorable, because they always wound up so misshapen and sloppy. They look beautiful, Taekwoon smiled as he took a bite out of his toast. "This is really nice, Wonshikkie."

After the boys finished their breakfast, they shared a shower, helping each other wash their hair before getting dressed. They'd brought matching gaudy Christmas jumpers, which they accompanied with plain jeans. They sat on their bed together, helping each other put on jewellery before Wonshik excitedly jumped up to retrieve Taekwoon's present. He had hidden it in his old room, with the rest of their presents for their friends.

As Taekwoon waited for Wonshik to return, he took a deep breath, fiddling with the necklace Wonshik had brought him on his birthday. He had kept his promise, and only ever took it off when showering as to not ruin it. He was so nervous about performing in front of his boyfriend for the first time. Taekwoon grinned as Wonshik returned with a big dopey smile on his face, holding a small, haphazardly wrapped box. "Here you go, baby," he smiled, handing Taekwoon his present.

"T-thank you," Taekwoon mumbled, giving Wonshik a quick kiss before biting his lip and opening the box excitedly. Inside, was a very expensive looking diamond braclet. Taekwoon was lost for words, gasping at the item of jewellery's beauty as he looked up at his boyfriend, only to see he was wearing a matching bracelet. He brought us couple's jewellery.... Taekwoon's heart raced as he lost himself in Wonshik's beautiful brown eyes. He was so touched by the gesture, so in love with his incredibly sweet boyfriend. "Wonshikkie. I... I don't know what to say..."

"Do you like it, baby?" he asked with a smile, taking the box from Taekwoon and putting the bracelet on for him, planting a kiss on his hand afterwards. "I love you."

"I love it, Wonshik," he smiled sincerely, leaning in for a tender kiss. "I love you, too," Taekwoon sighed happily, ruffling his boyfriend's fluffy blonde hair. 

"I'm glad," Wonshik grinned, expectantly holding out his hands. "What did you get me~?"

"Close your eyes."

"Okay," Wonshik replied, closing his eyes with a excited grin tugging at his lips. Taekwoon took a moment to admire how cute his boyfriend looked before standing up, walking over to his keyboard and sitting down at it. He took a deep breath, his hands shaking as he reached into his desk to retrieve the music sheet and lyrics he'd written for his boyfriend. Us Now.

"Keep your eyes shut, okay?" he begged, taking a deep breath as he bit his lip nervously. Closing his own eyes, he exhaled, trying to steady his hands as he played the first note of the song. As he opened his mouth to sing, Wonshik could have swore he heard an angel's voice.

Woshik's eyes shot open as the beautiful piano and angelic voice struck him. Taekwoon was singing to him, playing for him, and he sounded... beautiful.

Taekwoon turned his head to guage the reaction he was getting, only to find Wonshik mesmerised by him. His jaw dropped as Taekwoon continued to play, causing the older boy to blush as he powered on with his performance. Tears began to stream down Wonshik's cheeks as he paid attention to the lyrics and how beautiful they were. Taekwoon was pouring his heart out to him, and it meant the world to both of them.

Wonshik sobbed as Taekwoon continued to sing, tears beginning to fall down his chubby cheeks as well. His voice broke as he continued to sing. 

Taekwoon sobbed as he keeled over on his piano, having just poured his heart out to the person that meant the world to him - no, the person who was his world. Wonshik immediately shot up, rushing over to Taekwoon and giving him a back hug.

"W-was it okay?" Taekwoon barely managed to stutter out between his tears.

"It was beautiful," Wonshik sobbed, holding his boyfriend tight. "The best present I could have ever hoped for."

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Once they had both calmed down, overwhelmed by their happiness, the boys kissed. It didn't take long for their kiss to wind up with them in bed, Wonshik sitting on the end of the bed as Taekwoon kneeled down on the floor in front of him. Taekwoon wasted no time ping Wonshik's jeans and reaching into his boxers, taking his into his hand and slowly it. 

Wonshik moaned deeply, enjoying the teasing pace Taekwoon was using. He gasped as he felt Taekwoon's lips against him, kissing the tip of his . Taekwoon continued to tease his boyfriend, kissing him all over with ocassional , but hesitating taking his into his mouth. He was enjoying Wonshik's deep moans - they were the iest sound in the world to him. The moment he was about to take it into his mouth, they were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"," Wonshik whined, annoyed by the interruption. Both boys were so caught up in the moment that they had forgotten Jaewhan was arriving earlier than the rest of their friends. Since Taekwoon was fully dressed, he decided to answer the door as Wonshik pulled his jeans back on and attempted to cover up the bulge in his pants.

"Morning, Jaewhan," Taekwoon smiled as he answered the door to his tired friend.

"Morning," Jaewhan yawned, exhausted. He had to wake up especially early in order to catch the train, and was so overwhelmed with excitmenet the previous night that he'd barely had any sleep. "Mind if I catch a nap? So tired~ O-oh-" he interrupted himself as he noticed a dishevelled Wonshik emerge from the bedroom and put the puzzle pieces together. "S-sorry if I interrupted something, I uh-"

"No, no, it's fine," Taekwoon insisted, blushing a little out of embarrassment. "Wonshikkie, show Jaewhan to your old room? I'll start the food."

"Sure," Wonshik waved at Jaewhan, showing him to what used to be his bedroom. "Sorry it's a bit of a mess."

"It's fine, man," Jaewhan smiled, slipping his rucksack off. "I'm just grateful to have a bed. I so need some sleep."

"...Whats that about?" Wonshik laughed, noticing the ribbon in Jaewhan's hand as he climbed into bed. 

"Oh, it's to wrap myself up for Beanie, of course~" he winked playfully. "I'm his present, after all~"

"Enjoy your nap," Wonshik laughed, closing the door to give Jaewhan some space. Still , he walked over to the kitchen, giving Taekwoon a back hug as he rested his head on his shoulder. "Where were we, baby~?" he whispered into Taekwoon's ear.

"Wonshikkie~!" Taekwoon whined, his face turning bright red as he felt Wonshik's pressed against his . He put the plate he was cleaning down on the kitchen counter, turning to face Wonshik and kisisng him. He grabbed Wonshik by his belt, pulling him along to their bedroom. Neither of them could hold back, and after locking their bedroom door, Wonshik immediately pinned Taekwoon down on the bed, kissing him passionately as he fumbled around with his clothes.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

"Hey, Bin~! Whats up with the outfit?" Wonshik laughed as he answered the door to his best friend, who had decided to dress up as Santa Claus. He was carrying a sack on his back, filled with his presents for his friends.

"Thought it might be fun, but... I look stupid, I know," Hongbin laughed, walking over to the couch and removing the silly fake beard he was wearing. "Hey, Woon," he waved towards the kitchen, where Taekwoon was working on their dinner. After all their shopping they couldn't afford a turkey, and so they were having chicken.

"Hey, Santa," Taekwoon giggled, waving back. "How are you feeling?"

"You know... not great," he sighed, taking the drink Wonshik was handing him. "Thanks, Shik. I dunno, I feel better being around you guys." Hongbin smiled weakly.

As Wonshik and Hongbin hung out in the living area, drinking and chatting away, Taekwoon put the finishing touches to their food so that it was ready to cook when the other boys arrived. It was unlike Hakyeon to be late, but when he arrived, the reason became clear. Taekwoon answered the door to find Hakyeon and Sanghyuk holding hands, both smiling brightly as they announced their good news to their friends.

"Guess who's dating~!" Sanghyuk sang out as he held up his hand, causing the rest of his friends to laugh and smile. They were all so happy for the new couple, especially Wonshik and Taekwoon. After the rollercoaster of a year Hakyeon had been through, they were glad to finally see him happy.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

As the boys all sat down on the couches with their drinks, Hongbin's heart hurt, being the only one there without his boyfriend. Trying to hide his sadness, he put on a brave face, smiling as he opened his silly sack of presents to give them to his friends. Before he was able to hand out his first gift, Taekwoon interrupted him. "Oh, Hongbin, before you start, I wanted to give you your present."

"Oh, Woon, you shouldn't have got me anything - you've already done so much for me-"

"Close your eyes~" Taekwoon insisted with a warm smile, placing a hand on Hongbin's shoulder. As Hongbin closed his eyes, he stood up, walking over to Wonshik's old bedroom to retrieve Jaewhan. Whilst he was doing that, Wonshik placed a finger on his lips to indicate to his friends to stay quiet. The moment Taekwoon opened the bedroom door and Jaewhan emerged, wrapped in a ribbon with a bow on his head, Sanghyuk and Hakyeon gasped, making Hongbin excited for his present.

"Can I open my eyes yet~?" he asked, a big smile on his face.

"Not yet~" 

Jaewhan grinned, winking at his friends as he walked over to Hongbin, kneeling on the floor in front of him and pulling one of his trademark aegyo poses before announcing himself. "Beanie~"

Hongbin gasped as his eyes shot open. The moment he laid eyes on Jaewhan, he screamed excitedly, pulling Jaewhan into a tight hug as he cried tears of happiness. He couldn't believe it was real, that Jaewhan was actually there. He sobbed happy tears into Jaewhan's shoulder as clung onto him, never wanting to let him go ever again. "Taekwoon, t-thank you so much!" he barely managed to choke out, smiling as he pulled away from their hug to give Jaewhan a kiss. He felt so happy that he could almost burst.

"Y-you're welcome," Taekwoon smirked, sitting back down next to Wonshik and resting his head on his shoulder as he smiled, watching the happy reuinion unfold. Wonshik had began to tear up, overwhelmingly happy for his friends. Taekwoon found it adorable, bringing a hand up to his face to wipe away his tears before he began crying for real.

Hakyeon was becoming emotional too, finding the moment so beautiful and so touching. Sanghyuk had noticed, and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's shoulder, pulling in closer and his hair. 

"What's the bow about?" Hongbin laughed as he wiped his tears away on the sleeve of his ridiculous Santa costume. 

"I'm your present, duh~" Jaewhan smirked, cupping his boyfriend's face lovingly as he smiled. He was struggling to fight back tears of his own. "What's up with your costume, Santa?"

"Shut up~" he laughed as he tried to compose himself. Once he'd regained his composure, he pushed Jaewhan's shoulder, ready to tell him off. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?" he nagged his boyfriend, happy that he was home but wishing he'd known he was coming home so that he wouldn't have had to suffer as much as he did.

"I'm sorry," Taekwoon piped up. "I wanted it to be a secret. It's my fault."

"There's nothing to apologise about," Hongbin smiled charmingly, taking Jaewhan's hand and helping him up from the floor so that he could sit next to him on the couch. "Thank you for this, Taekwoon. Really... thank you," he emphasised as he squeezed Jaewhan's hand lovingly, resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder as he looked up at him dreamily. "He's the best present I could hope for."

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

The boys spent some time handing out their presents to each other once Jaewhan and Hongbin had calmed down and settled in a bit. The presents they brought each other all reflected their personalities.

Wonshik's presents for his friend's were flashy and expensive, because he loved to treat his friends. Him and Taekwoon proudly showed off their couples bracelets to their friends throughout the day. He had brought Hongbin and Jaewhan new video games, Hakyeon a fancy new candle making kit, and expensive trainers for Sanghyuk.

Taekwoon's presents were more personalised and inexpensive, as he'd blown the majority of his money assuring Jaewhan would be home for Christmas. He had made a new set of friendship bracelets for himself and Hakyeon, to reinforce the fact they were still best friends and commemorate the year. Although it had been a tough year, it was the year they finally became friends again after so many years apart, and Taekwoon wanted to remember that. He had brought a blanket for Sanghyuk, knowing how hard he works and hoping it would help his naps be a little bit more comfortable. His gifts to Jaewhan and Hongbin were each other.

Hakyeon's presents were delicate, and handmade. He had made everyone their own personalised candles, with their favourite scents. Alongside the candles, he'd made Taekwoon a scarf, a little clay hamster charm for Wonshik's phone, matching heart shaped keyrings for Jaewhan and Hongbin, and a teddy bear for Sanghyuk. The teddy bear was heatable, so that he could cuddle up to it during his naps. It also smelled of roses.

Jaewhan didn't have time to get anyone presents, since he was so busy, but he'd managed to get everyone merchandise from his musical. He'd gotten signed shirts and posters for everyone, and was happy that all of his friends were excited about having his merchandise. He'd felt a little bad about not getting anyone something else, but seeing how happy everyone was, he felt happy too.

Hongbin's presents were playful and slightly sarcastic, apart from his present to Taekwoon and Wonshik. He wanted to thank Taekwoon for everything he'd done for him, and spent what little money he had saved up buying him and Wonshik a coffee machine. They loved it, being caffeine addicts. His present for Jaewhan was still at home, since he'd not expected Jaewhan to be there, but he'd brought him a plug-and-play joystick full of retro video games. For Hakyeon and Sanghyuk, he'd brought earmuffs as revenge for picking on him for being so loud the other day.

Sanghyuk's presents were inexpensive and were devilish. He'd brought Taekwoon a little book filled with compliments, knowing how much he hated being complimented. For Wonshik, he'd brought a sleep mask with eyes painted on it to "use in class", knowing how often Wonshik would fall asleep during lectures. As a joint gift for Hongbin and Jaewhan, he'd brought ball gags, as a joke - he still found it hilarious how loud they were the other day. The only genuinely kind present he'd brought was his gift for Hakyeon - a new journal that he'd mentioned he found really beautiful when they were out buying presents together. It made Hakyeon's heart skip a beat.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

The boys enjoyed their day together, eating Taekwoon's cooking, drinking and watching movies. The first to head home were Hongbin and Jaewhan, as Jaewhan simply couldn't handle his alcohol. Hakyeon and Sanghyuk followed not too long after, leaving Taekwoon and Wonshik alone and exhausted after a long day spent entertaining. Both tired and a little drunk, the boys head straight to bed.

As they cuddled up close in bed, Wonshik planted a kiss on Taekwoon's cheek. He knew how difficult it was for his boyfriend to be so sociable, and he was incredibly proud of him for managing it. "Thank you for today, Taekwoonie. It was lovely."

"I enjoyed it, too," Taekwoon admitted with a shy smile, absentmindedly tracing hearts onto Wonshik's bare chest. "Hey, babe?"

"Yeah?"

"I've always wondered. What does that tattoo mean?" Taekwoon asked, pointing towards the rune sigil Wonshik had tattooed on his forearm. He blushed, a little bit embarrassed about it.

"It's, uh, a rune sigil," he explained. "It's supposed to..." he laughed awkwardly, embarrassed. "It's supposed to attract love to the person who wears it."

"I guess it worked then," Taekwoon smiled, kissing his boyfriend on the cheek.

Wonshik smiled, nuzzling his nose against Taekwoon's. "I guess it did."