Feeling

Blue Blossom

"Morning, Bin. I'll have the usual," Sanghyuk yawned as he took his usual seat nearest the counter. "...Make that two coffees, actually," he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes sleepily, exhausted from a busy morning shift. He wanted to be as awake as possible for his date with Hakyeon later in the day. It'd been a week since they'd confessed to each other, and it was going well. They'd been on a few more dates, and were slowly becoming more physically affectionate with one another.

"Long morning?" Hongbin asked as he passed his friend his order, leaning against the counter casually. As usual, at this time of morning, Sanghyuk was the only customer, and Hongbin could spare some time for a chat. He actually welcomed it, since he was feeling especially lonely without his Jaewhan to go home to. Although they were talking daily, he missed him so much. Missed his soft lips, his warm hands, his hugs. "I have a feeling my day is gonna drag," he sighed. 

"Yeah, mine too," he yawned as he took a bite out of his sandwich. "Least I have something to look forward to later."

"Oh?"

"Another date with Hakyeon," he grinned. 

"I'm jealous," he pouted, folding his arms. "But... I am happy for you. It seems like it's going pretty well, based on that smile."

"Y-yeah, I think it is," Sanghyuk blushed, slightly embarrassed. "I wanted to ask some advice, actually."

"Go on."

"How do you... Well, how do you..." he stumbled over his words, taking a deep breath to compose himself. Just thinking about the subject made him flustered. "How do you... you know, know when to kiss someone?" Sanghyuk bit his lip, thinking about how soft and pretty Hakyeon's lips were. I bet they feel amazing, he thought to himself.

Hongbin smirked, finding his friend's innocence to be endearing. "I guess you just do it when it feels right, Hyuk. Where are you guys going on your date?"

"We're going out for food."

"Well, a bit of advice. Dress nicely, and pay attention to the little details," he smiled. "Small gestures go a long way. Even just pulling out his chair for him, or taking his coat."

"Dress nicely, huh?" Sanghyuk nodded, mentally taking note of Hongbin's advice. "...How does one 'dress nicely'?" he asked, using air quotations.

Hongbin laughed, finding Sanghyuk's lack of experience both adorable and hilarious. "I dunno, man. A dress shirt and fitted jeans works for me. You do tend to wear more... loose... fitting clothes," he cringed as he recalled some of Sanghyuk's especially unfashionable outfits. "Something more fitted would look nice. Show off your body."

"Ah~ You say weird things some times, Bin~" he smirked. "I appreciate the advice. Nice clothes. Got it," Sanghyuk stood up, throwing away the wrapper from his sandwich and the empty cup of coffee before picking up his second cup, ready to leave. "Guess I'm on a mission to buy some nice clothes then. See you later Bin, thanks~" he smiled, waving as he left.

As he watched his friend leave, Hongbin sighed, a little sad. Without Jaewhan, he felt so lonely.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

"Here you go, babe," Taekwoon smiled, as he handed Wonshik a cup of hot chocolate topped off with whipped cream and sprinkles. His smile grew as he saw Wonshik's eyes light up, climbing into bed and cuddling up close to his boyfriend as he watched him take a sip of the hot chocolate he'd made for him. "Is it okay?"

"This is amazing, baby~" Wonshik smiled enthusiasticaly. He had cream on his lip, making Taekwoon giggle as he leant in close and wiped it up for him on his thumb, the cream off his thumb with a content sigh. "How are you so good at everything~?"

Taekwoon giggled. "I always made Yeonie hot chocolate like that when we were growing up. It's his favourite - I'm glad you like it, too."

"I'm really excited about spending our first Christmas together, baby," Wonshik grinned, planting a kiss on Taekwoon's adorably chubby cheeks before setting his hot chocolate down on the beside table. He tapped his chest, inviting Taekwoon to use it as a pillow. Taekwoon shuffled close, resting his head on Wonshik's chest with a happy sigh as he cuddled up with him. "I've always loved Christmas."

"I'm excited to spend it with you, too," Taekwoon smiled softly, nuzzling Wonshik's chest like a cat. He found Wonshik's enthusiasim infectious. Although Taekwoon had never really cared for Christmas much himself, Wonshik's childlike excitement made him feel excited for it too. "Are you okay?" he frowned, as he noticed a change in Wonshik's demeanor.

"Yeah... I'm just... I'm used to being surrounded by lots of people around this time of year," Wonshik smiled in order to reassure his boyfriend, petting his hair lovingly. "It's just a little weird, is all."

"...W-Wonshikkie, maybe... maybe we could have all of our friends over for Christmas," Taekwoon smiled as he glanced up at his boyfriend. "I mean... they're practically family, right?"

"T-Taekwoonie..." Wonshik grinned, overwhelmingly happy. He's so... so lovely, he thought to himself. He loved the idea of spending the day surrounded by all of his best friends, but as he thought about it, he came to a realisation. "I-I love the idea, but... What about Jaewhan?"

Taekwoon thought about it, and came up with a plan.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

"Later," Hongbin sighed as he waved goodbye to his fellow employees, relieved to have finished his final shift before the holidays. He had booked two weeks off before Christmas in advance, hoping to have spent it with Jaewhan, but it hadn't panned out that way.

Zipping his coat up, and making sure his scarf was wrapped around his neck warmly, he frowned. He stared at his feet as he walked through the snow, deciding to stop by the cafe and get a drink before heading home. He ordered a hot chocolate, hoping the warmth in his hands would help combat the freezing weather.

Although it was warm, it didn't help the coldness in his heart. He felt empty without Jaewhan, especially in these quiet moments when he was alone. As he walked home, he thought about his boyfriend.

I didn't know it was possible to miss someone this much, he sighed. I guess... I guess I really do love him after all. I should have told him. I need to tell him. Hongbin frowned as he regretted not confessing how deep his feelings were before they parted ways. I wish he would come back home...

His mood lifted as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Taking off one of his gloves with his mouth as he walked, he took his phone out of his pocket only to find he had a message from Jaewhan.

From: JaeJae ❤

Hey Beanie ❤ 

Just finished for the day~ \o/ 

I'll be back at the hotel soon^^

Hongbin grinned as he put his phone back in his pocket, running the rest of the way home out of excitement.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

“So tired~” Jaewhan whined to himself as he flopped onto his bed. The long hours spent performing were starting to take a toll on him. He yawned, stretching his arms out sleepily to reach for his laptop on the bedside table. He stretched out his arms as far as he could and luckily managed to grab it without having to sit up. Just seeing Hongbin’s profile picture was enough to paint a smile on Jaewhan’s face.

Incoming Video Call from Beanie 

“Jaewhannie~”

Hongbin’s bright smile warmed Jaewhan’s heart and instantly made him feel so much better.

“Hongbinnie~” Jaewhan grinned, resting his head on his folded arms. He yawned once more, just about managing to cover his mouth with one of his hands. “How was your day?”

“Ah... So boring~” Hongbin whined, leaning back in his computer chair. “Work was dull as usual. But that doesn’t matter, I’m happy now I’m speaking to you,” he smiled, his charming dimples showing. “How was your day? You look exhausted.”

“Yeah,” Jaewhan chuckled. “I’m really tired. It almost feels like I’m singing non stop,” he smirked, rubbing his eyes sleepily. “But it’s good. I’m really enjoying it, it’s like a dream come true~”

“I’m so proud of you, Jaewhan.”

“Oh, Bean...” Jaewhan frowned, tilting the screen back a bit as he sat up a little, resting on his elbows. “I really miss you...”

”...I miss you too,” Hongbin frowned. Noticing his boyfriend becoming upset, Jaewhan decided to lighten the mood.

“Hey, I don’t blame you~ How could you not miss this?” Jaewhan joked, cupping his head in his hands and winking - one of his signature aegyo poses. He got the response he wanted - Hongbin rolling his eyes in embarrassment, followed by him smirking because he secretly loved it when Jaewhan did aegyo.

“I take it back, I don’t miss you at all,” Hongbin joked, causing Jaewhan to laugh. They smiled at each other, happy that they were able to talk but both knowing that the other was hurting inside. Being apart for so long had made them both realise how much they truly cared for each other, and that their feelings for one another ran deeper than they’d realised. They were in love, but neither of them knew how to say it.

“So, you have any plans for the rest of the day?” Jaewhan asked. All he wanted to do was reach through the screen and hug his Hongbin, to comfort him and tell him that everything was going to be okay.

“I, uh, no, I don’t,” he responded. “I might order food, otherwise I guess I just want to talk to you.”

“Well, I’m not going anywhere,” Jaewhan smiled, picking the laptop up. He sat up, crossing his legs and placing the laptop on his lap, adjusting the position of the webcam. Lying down he could feel himself starting to doze off, and knowing that his Hongbin was becoming upset due to their distance, the last thing he wanted to do was to fall asleep on him.

“Good,” Hongbin finally smiled again. “I’m really glad.”

“What are you going to order?”

“Oh... I dunno... What do you think?”

“Do you feel like pizza? I feel like pizza,” Jaewhan smiled, picking up his phone and opening up an app for his and Hongbin’s favourite restaraunt. “How about we both get pizza and eat it together?” Jaewhan grinned as he held his phone up to the webcam, showing Hongbin that he'd opened the app.

“That sounds great,” Hongbin smiled, touched by the sweet gesture. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened the same app, and after a brief discussion, they both placed their orders.

Still feeling sleepy and desperately trying to think of ways to wake himself up, Jaewhan excused himself for a few minutes and went downstairs to get some coffee from the hot drinks machine. He took sips of his coffee as he walked back upstairs to his hotel room, making a quick trip to his bathroom before returning to his bed to splash his face with water. He set his drink down on the bedside table before getting back into bed.

“I’m back~”

“I missed you,” Hongbin admitted, looking somewhat embarrassed.

“I was only a few minutes, babe,”

“I know...”

“You’re so cute,” Jaewhan smirked, knowing very well that Hongbin secretly loved being called cute, despite how much he pretended to hate it. He chuckled to himself as he watched his boyfriend become flustered, turning a pale shade of pink before telling him to shut up. “Hey, Bean?”

“Yeah?”

“Is it hot there?”

“What? No-”

“I think you should take your shirt off,” Jaewhan smirked cheekily. He took one last sip of his coffee, finishing the cup off as he bit his lip in anticipation. “Pretty please~?”

If I do,” Hongbin replied, putting a heavy emphasis on the 'if'. “What do I get in return?”

“You can get whatever you want~” Jaewhan offered, knowing that Hongbin would jump at any opportunity to boss him around. Just as he expected, this offer worked, and Jaewhan watched with awe as Hongbin removed his shirt. He his lips as he took a moment to appreciate his boyfriend’s solid abs. “You’re so y,” he mumbled, biting his lip in lust. Just as he was about to remove his shirt as well, he recieved a phone call. "Sorry, Beanie. Can I take it?"

"I guess~" Hongbin whined, a little bit frustrated by the interruption.

Jaewhan muted himself for a few minutes as he picked up his phone and walked around the room as he took it, trying anything he could to stay awake. It was an unexpected phone call, from someone who was about to change Jaewhan and Hongbin's lives for the better.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

"What was that call about? You were gone a while," Hongbin frowned, a little bit concerned. As he noticed the bright smile on Jaewhan's face, his concern dissapeared, turning instead into curiosity. "Jae?"

"It's a secret," Jaewhan smirked, as he slowly began to his shirt. "Where were we?"

"Tell me."

"I can't, Beanie," he smiled sympathetically. "You'll find out soon. I promise. Should I stop?"

"N-no, you should keep going," Hongbin stuttered in awe as Jaewhan revealed his bare chest. "Y-you promise I'll find out soon though, right?"

"I promise," he grinned, blowing his boyfriend a kiss. Jaewhan laughed as Hongbin pretended to catch the kiss, placing it on his lips. I wish I could kiss you for real, Jaewhan thought, missing Hongbin's soft lips. "Anyways..." he trailed off, ing the last button on his shirt and tossing it to the side. "What did you want me to do?"

"I- Ah, sorry, I heard the door," Hongbin stood up, bending down to pick his shirt up from the floor and unintentionally giving Jaewhan an impressive view of his . It looks so good in jeans, Jaewhan smirked, biting his lip. "I'll be right back."

"Hurry back~" Jaewhan sang. He sat back, stretching his arms with a sleepy yawn as he realised his door was being knocked on too. Picking up his dressing gown from the floor, he wrapped it around himself before answering the door. It was the deliveryman, with his order. After paying him, he took his food and drink to the bed, waiting on Hongbin to return. As he watched Hongbin walk over to his computer, he grinned, seeing that he was also carrying his food with him. "Looks like our pizza came at the same time, huh?"

"Lucky, right?" Hongbin smiled, not hesitating and tucking straight into his food. "So good~"

"Shame you had to put your shirt back on, though," Jaewhan teased. "But I guess we have plenty of time for that later, right?"

"Right," Hongbin smiled. "Hold on a moment," he said, noticing a notification on his phone.

From: Shik

Bin, bro!!!

Taekwoonie brought tickets for us all to go see Jaewhan's musical^^

u get to see him sooner than u thought huh?^^

Hongbin gasped as he read the text from his best friend, looking up at Jaewhan who was sporting an excitable smile. Clearly, this was what that mysterious phone call was about. Overwhelmed with happiness and excitement, Hongbin began to cry.

"Aw, no, Beanie... Don't cry," Jaewhan cooed, wanting to hold his boyfriend in his arms and his hair. "Aren't you happy?"

"I-I'm so happy, Jae," he sniffled, wiping his tears away on his sleeve before looking up at his boyfriend with a bright smile. "I'm so exctied to see you."

"I'm excited too, babe," Jaewhan grinned, fighting back his own tears. The phone call he had with Taekwoon wasn't just about tickets, but Jaewhan was sworn to secrecy. He hated having to keep the rest of his good news a secret, but he knew that it would pay off in the end. "I love you-" he sighed happily without thinking, his eyes shooting open and his cheeks turning red as he realised he'd accidentally confessed. Before he had a chance to say anything, Hongbin replied.

"I love you too!"

Jaewhan's heart skipped a beat.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Hakyeon tapped his feet as he sat in the bus shelter, waiting for Sanghyuk to join him. It was a freezing cold night, but it didn't matter - Hakyeon felt warm, because he was so excited for his date. He looked up, noticing a tall figure rushing over to the bus stop. As the figure came closer to the street lights, Hakyeon realised it was Sanghyuk, and stood up to greet him with a hug.

"Sanghyukkie~" he smiled warmly, wrapping his arms around his crush's broad shoulders. Hakyeon loved Sanghyuk's manly figure - it made him feel weak. As their hug ended, he noticed that Sanghyuk looked especially handsome tonight. It was clear he had put a lot more effort into his apperance than usual, and it really paid off. He was wearing a white dress shirt with a navy sweater over the top of it, matched with black skinny jeans. The way they hugged Sanghyuk's thighs made Hakyeon's heart race. Biting his lip in lust as he blushed, Hakyeon complimented the younger boy. "Hyukkie, you uhm... You look really handsome~"

"I do?" he asked, a little surprised that he'd managed to buy nice enough clothes. He'd never been one for fashion, unlike his two best friends. Blushing a little from the compliment, Sanghyuk smiled, sitting down in the bus shelter. "T-thanks, hyung. You look amazing, as usual."

"Hyukkieeee~" Hakyeon whined, blushing as he sat down next to his handsome crush. "You're too nice to me~"

"You deserve it," he smiled.

As they waited for the bus, they made small talk about how their days had been. The restaraunt they were going to was a seafood restaraunt, that was a little bit out of town, so they were expecting to be home pretty late. Sanghyuk was grateful he was finally on holiday from his night job, and had stocked up on coffee throughout the day to assure he would stay awake. 

Once their bus arrived, the two sat near the back, Hakyeon taking the window seat with Sanghyuk sat next to him. As the ride went on, their knees continued to knock against each others, making Sanghyuk a little nervous. Although the two were becoming gradually more physically affectionate, and he was more or less comfortable with hugging Hakyeon now, all other forms of contact were a little bit terrifying still. He wanted to kiss Hakyeon, to hold his hand, but he was simply too shy.

A little bored, Sanghyuk leaned over Hakyeon to draw a stick figure in the condensation on the window. Laughing at the younger boy's antics, Hakyeon smiled at him with a playful glimmer in his eyes. He drew a stick figure next to Sanghyuk's, connecting the stick figure's hands. Surprised by Hakyeon's doodle, Sanghyuk blushed a little, wishing that the stick figures were him and his crush. As he looked down at his thigh, he saw Hakyeon's hand, offering it out to him to hold. Looking up at his hyung with wide eyes, he bit his lip as he admired Hakyeon's warm smile.

"It's okay, Hyukkie," Hakyeon reassured his adorable crush, finding his hesitation so endearing. His smile lit up the whole bus when Sanghyuk hesitantly took his hand, interlocking their fingers and giving his hand a loving squeeze. It was their first time holding each other's hands, and it felt incredible. Sanghyuk's hands were a little bigger than Hakyeon's delicate hands, and slightly rough from constant use at work. They felt pleasant, warm, and comforting. 

Once they arrived at the restaraunt, Hakyeon was surprised once again as Sanghyuk took his coat for him, and insisted on pulling out his chair for him. It made his heart race - he'd never experienced romance before, but he was enjoying every second of it. 

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

It was roughly one in the morning when Hakyeon and Sanghyuk arrived home from their date, and both boys were exhausted. They had a wonderful date, full of romantic gestures from Sanghyuk. Seeing how happy they made Hakyeon, Sanghyuk made a mental note to thank Hongbin for his advice. The only thing their date had been missing was a kiss.

"Ah~ So tired~" Sanghyuk whined, hanging up his coat before heading into the kitchen. Although his body was telling him to go straight to bed, his mind was telling him to treat his crush and attempt to make him a hot chocolate with plenty of whipped cream - just the way he liked it. "I'm making you a hot chocolate, hyung."

"Oh, Hyukkie~" Hakyeon swooned as he flopped down onto the couch, smiling as he watched his crush making him his favourite hot beverage. "You're so lovely to me."

"You're worth it," Sanghyuk mumbled, a little embarrassed. Finishing the drink off with a generous helping of whipped cream, he walked over to the couch to join his crush. "Here you go, hyung."

"Thank you," Hakyeon smiled warmly as he took the drink, immediately taking a sip. Due to the excessive amount of cream, his lips were now covered in it, and captured Sanghyuk's attention even more than usual. Every fibre of his being was telling him to kiss Hakyeon, to find out how soft his beautiful lips were, but something still held him back. A mixture of inexperience and his nervousness when he was around his crush was preventing him from building up the courage he needed, but luckily, Hakyeon was thinking the same thing.

After the cream up and noticing how fixated Sanghyuk's eyes were on his lips, Hakyeon had an idea. Placing his cup of hot chocolate down on the coffee table, he shuffled closer to Sanghyuk. He placed one hand on Sanghyuk's, holding it and squeezing it lovingly as his spare hand brushed a lock of Sanghyuk's scruffy auburn hair behind his ear. Closing his eyes, he slowly, tenderly pressed his lips against Sanghyuk's, taking his crush's first kiss.

He's kissing me!

Sanghyuk's heart raced as he enjoyed the feeling of Hakyeon's pretty lips. They were just like cream - soft and sweet. It felt amazing. He didn't understand his feelings: why did his heart feel like it was about to burst? Why did he feel an overwhelming desire to kiss Hakyeon like this forever? And why did Hakyeon make him so happy?

Little did Sanghyuk know, he was falling in love.