You're Impressive

Blue Blossom

"Hyukkie, we're gonna be late~"

"One sec!"

"Hurry upppp~" Hakyeon whined, sinking down onto the couch as he waited on his crush. They needed to be at the train station within the next half an hour, but Sanghyuk had been messing around in his room for the past ten minutes. Hakyeon closed his eyes, a little bit tired from having to wake up so early. When he opened his eyes, he found Sanghyuk standing behind him, dangling some mistletoe above him.

"You know what mistletoe means, right~?" Sanghyuk smirked as he noticed Hakyeon's blushing cheeks. "Come on. We need to get going, right?"

"Right~" Hakyeon smirked, standing up and walking over to Sanghyuk, wrapping his arms around his shoulders as he pulled him into a kiss.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

"Sorry we're late," Sanghyuk chuckled as he waved at his friends. "Got a little bit caught up..." he mumbled, glancing over at Hakyeon with a playful smirk.

"Hey guys~!" Hakyeon sang, holding a hand out to Sanghyuk. Hongbin gritted his teeth. Watching Sanghyuk and Hakyeon hold hands and Wonshik and Taekwoon cuddling made him jealous. He couldn't wait to see Jaewhan again. 

His jealousy only grew stronger on the train. He was sat opposite Taekwoon and Wonshik who were holding hands as Taekwoon rested his hand on Wonshik's shoulder. Sat next to him, was Hakyeon and Sanghyuk, who couldn't stop flirting. Rolling his eyes, Hongbin sighed, looking out of the window to avoid having to see the happy couples.

After a while. he decided to change the subject from Hakyeon and Sanghyuk's flirting. "Hey, Taekwoon, thank you for inviting us over for Christmas. I'm glad I don't have to spend Christmas alone."

"Oh, it's okay," Taekwoon smiled warmly. "I'm looking forward to spending it with you all."

"I know it'll be great, Woonie," Hakyeon chimed up, playing footsie with Sanghyuk under the table. "Guys, the food is going to be amaaaaaazing," he grinned, winking at his best friend. "Woonie is such a good little chef~"

"Shh," Taekwoon bit his lip shyly, hiding in Wonshik's shoulder out of embarassment.

Hongbin smiled. Although he was miserable about his situation with Jaewhan, he was excited for Christmas - being surrounded by all of his friends helped him feel a little less lonely. Mostly, he was grateful to have such a wonderful group of friends.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaewhan was incredible. Not only did he have a phenomenal voice, his acting was surprisingly good and he was a competent dancer. It was clear his weak spot was his dancing, but Hakyeon was still impressed with it, and made a mental note to compliment him on it later.

Everyone found it both hilarious and adorable how much Hongbin fanboyed over his boyfriend. He was clapping louder than anyone, and his eyes and smile really lit up everytime Jaewhan was on stage. It was especially endearing see how he cried over his boyfriend's talent, making sure everyone was paying attention and constantly mentioning how wonderful his singing was.

After the show was over, Jaewhan invited Hongbin backstage, wanting a moment alone with him before meeting up with the group. Whilst Hongbin went backstage, the rest of the boys went to a bar, getting drinks as they waited for their friends to join them. The moment Jaewhan laid eyes on Hongbin, he ran to up, picking him up in a hug and swinging him around happily. 

"Beanie~" Jaewhan grinned as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, trying to fight back the tears. "I'm so happy to see you, babe."

"M-me too," Hongbin choked, crying into Jaewhan's shoulder as he held onto him tight, not wanting to ever let go. "I love you so much-"

"I love you too," Jaewhan's voice broke, as he began to cry, petting his boyfriend's soft brunette hair lovingly. "I love you with all of my heart."

Neither boy wanted their embrace to end, wishing they could remain in their hug for the rest of their lives. 

"You were amazing," Hongbin smiled, pulling away from their hug reluctantly to wipe his tears away on the sleeve of his shirt. "I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you," Jaewhan sniffed, smiling. Hongbin lovingly reached a hand up to Jaewhan's face, wiping his tears away for him. "Should we go meet up with the gang, then?"

"Just a few more minutes," Hongbin smiled, his charming dimples making Jaewhan's heart race as he held him tight once again.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

"Here's the man~!" Sanghyuk announced as he noticed Jaewhan and Hongbin walking over to join them. Jaewhan laughed, bowing as his friends all clapped for him. 

Jaewhan was so happy, overwhelmed by all the support and compliments. It meant the world to him, especially when Hakyeon complimented him on his dancing. Although there wasn't much dancing, it was the part he was most nervous about. He'd always had two left feet, and knowing what a talented dancer Hakyeon was, recieving a compliment from him really touched his heart. 

The boys enjoyed each other's company, laughing and talking as they drank the night away. Once it was late, and they were all a little more than tipsy, they made their way back to their hotel.

 

-------------------------------------------------------  

 

"Ah~! Yes! Jaewhan, me~!"

"Sounds like someone's having fun," Wonshik laughed, wrapping a towel around his waist as he joined Taekwoon in the bedroom. The hotel was nice - each room had an en suite, and king sized beds. However, the walls were a little thin, and they could very clearly hear what Jaewhan and Hongbin were up to. Wonshik had decided to take advantage of the en suite, getting a warm shower as Taekwoon took his medication's and settled in. He hadn't thought about the fact he didn't have a change of clothes, though."Oops..."

"What's wrong?" Taekwoon asked, trying hard to not become overwhelmed with lust. Wonshik's abs looked especially enticing, glistening as water dripped down them onto his towel.

"No clothes," he laughed at his mistake. "I guess I have to put my old clothes back on-"

"Or... maybe we don't need clothes at all...~" Taekwoon suggested, taking a sip of his glass of water. He had been thinking about their passionate encounter in the mall toilets the previous day, and had some naughty ideas. "Maybe you could show me how much you own me again..." he smirked playfully.

"Baby... it drives me crazy when you talk like that~" Wonshik bit his lip in lust, walking over to the bed and sitting next to Taekwoon. He smiled as Taekwoon straddled him, grinding against his crotch a little as he moved in for a kiss.

"What else drives you crazy~?" he asked, kissing down Wonshik's neck.

"When you tease me like that..." Wonshik moaned softly, groping Taekwoon's cute little . "Your perfect body...~" he whispered, unbuckling Taekwoon's belt.

 

-------------------------------------------------------  

 

"Yes! Yes! Harder! me!"

Sanghyuk sat on the end of the bed awkwardly, holding a pillow over his lap to hide his . Hearing his friend's having loud , and faced with the prospect of sharing a bed with his crush, he couldn't help but have such an issue in his pants.

Hakyeon was in the bathroom, laughing to himself over how loud Hongbin was being. After washing his face, he joined Sanghyuk in the bedroom. Noticing the pillow over Sanghyuk's lap, and his bright red face, Hakyeon bit his lip. 

"So... you weren't joking about the earmuffs, huh?" Hakyeon joked, walking over to the bed and sitting next to Sanghyuk. "Who knew Hongbinnie was so... loud?"

Sanghyuk laughed. He appreciated the fact Hakyeon hadn't realised the reason he had a pillow over his lap, or, if he had noticed, the fact that he hadn't decided to mention it or about it. Hakyeon had noticed, of course, and was considering saying something, but didn't want to make his crush feel uncomfortable.

"Sanghyukkie, I could sleep on the floor if it made you more comfortable," Hakyeon offered, noticing how nervous his crush was about sharing a bed. He placed a hand on Sanghyuk's shoulder, offering him a warm smile to ensure he knew the offer was sincere. 

"N-no, it's okay," he smiled, looking up at his hyung. "B-but, uhm, I could sleep on the floor if you'd prefer!"

"No, I want to share the bed with you," Hakyeon smirked, enjoying how cute Sanghyuk was when he was flustered. The younger boy's face turned even redder as he bit his lip, looking down at his feet as he awkwardly shuffled his legs. "Should we get into bed?"

"I don't know how much sleep we can get with their noise, though." he quipped, gesturing towards the wall.

Hakyeon laughed, standing up to climb into bed. "It's alright. We don't have to sleep yet. Let's talk."

"Talk about what? Sanghyuk asked, standing up and holding the pillow firmly on his lap as he climbed into bed next to Hakyeon, only removing the pillow when he had the duvet covering him up instead. 

"I wanted to ask you something..." Hakyeon trailed off, brushing a lock of Sanghyuk's auburn hair behind his ear. "...Do you mind if I ask you?"

"G-go ahead," he stuttered, shy as his crush tenderly played with his hair. 

"Was I your first kiss?" Hakyeon asked, Sanghyuk's soft hair with a smile tugging at his lips.

"Y-yeah," he nodded, enjoying his hyung's loving touch. "Y-you were..."

Hakyeon smiled to himself, coming to a conclusion as he offered out a hand to Sanghyuk. The younger boy took his hand, interlocking their fingers and squeezing his hyung's hand lovingly. "Sanghyukkie, I have an early Christmas present for you. You have three guesses, okay?"

"Ah, really?" he asked excitedly, his mind racing. "You didn't have to do that, hyung-"

"Guess, silly~" he giggled, finding Sanghyuk's excitement precious.

"Uhm... is it... a kiss?" Sanghyuk smirked, hopeful.

"No~"

"Is it... A smile?"

Hakyeon giggled, finding his crush adorable. "No~"

"I have no idea... a dinosaur?"

"Hyukkie~" Hakyeon laughed, smiling brightly and causing Sanghyuk's heart to race. "It's a question."

"A question?"

"Mhm," he nodded. "...Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------  

 

"T-that... w-was..."

"A-amazing...."

Hongbin and Jaewhan lay in their bed, panting as they tried to regain a steady breathing pace. Their incredibly loud, passionate session was finally over, and they were both exhausted. Once they had both regained a steady breathing pace, they cuddled up next to each other. A moment of peaceful silence passed before Hongbin burst into tears.

“Hey, hey...” Jaewhan cooed, his boyfriend’s hair lovingly. “What’s wrong, Beanie?”

“I... I don’t want to go,” Hongbin quietly sobbed into Jaewhan’s chest, hiding his face due to embarassment. “I missed you so much, Jaewhan.”

“I’ve missed you too...” Jaewhan frowned, wrapping his arms around Hongbin to cuddle him. He planted a tender kiss on the younger boy’s forehead, before continuing. “I don’t want you to leave, either. I’m sorry, Bean. I’m so sorry for putting you through all of this.”

“No...” Hongbin shook his head into his boyfriend’s chest, bringing an arm up to his face and wiping his tears away. He looked up at Jaewhan. “I’m so proud of you. I just... I’m going to miss you again, so much. I wish I could stay.”

“Me too, babe,” he whispered, brushing a lock of Hongbin’s soft brown hair behind his ear. “But it’s okay, it won’t be for much longer. I promise.”

“It just... it ,” Hongbin frowned. “We won’t get to spend our first ever Christmas together.”

Frowning, finding it increasingly difficult to keep his secret, Jaewhan simply kissed Hongbin, unsure of what else to do. The two boys shared a tender, gentle kiss which brought smiles back to their faces. Hongbin rested his head back on Jaewhan’s chest, and Jaewhan brought up a hand to Hongbin’s hair. After a moment of silence, Jaewhan - in typical Jaewhan fashion - decided to lighten to mood with a joke.

“So... you ready for the next round?”

“Idiot,” Hongbin grinned, rolling his eyes at his boyfriend's playfulness.