From Now On, You're Mine

Blue Blossom

"Guys, big news!!"

Sanghyuk and Hongbin looked at each other with smirks on their faces, amused by Wonshik's loud entrance. He rushed over to his friends, almost slamming his coffee down on the table out of excitement as he took the seat next to Sanghyuk. The three hadn't seen much of each other over the Summer, and decided to have a big catch up at the cafe on one of their breaks from classes.

"Hey, Shik," Hongbin greeted him, smirking due to a mixture of amusement and intrigue. He glanced over at Sanghyuk, who was sporting a similar expression. "What's the news?"

"Yeah, what's going on?" Sanghyuk perked up, taking a sip of his coffee. 

"Guys..." Wonshik grinned. "Guess who has a boyfriend?"

"Ah, Shik!" Hongbin grinned, holding his hand up to high five his friend. "That's great!"

"Yeah, we're happy for you~!" Sanghyuk sang, putting an arm around Wonshik and squeezing his arm happily. "Who asked who?"

"Thanks guys," Wonshik smiled gratefully, feeling touched by how kind and supportive his best friends were. It felt especially good coming from Sanghyuk, considering his usual playfulness with picking on his friends. "Taekwoonie asked me. It's... it's been so good, guys. I... I'm really happy."

"Shik, that's really nice to hear," Hongbin grinned, his heart warmed by his best friend's smile. "Things are going pretty great with Jaewhan, too."

"Ah~ You guys all loved up, and here I am on my lonesome~" Sanghyuk joked, not at all bothered by it really. He had never had any interest in relationships. "Nah, I just hope all this work will pay off soon. These jobs are so draining, man."

"Oh, that reminds me actually," Wonshik mumbled, remembering the vacany at Hakyeon's place. "Hakyeon-hyung is looking for a roommate. I'm sure he'd be happy to have you, Hyukkie."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah. Hey, I can give you his number if you want," Wonshik smiled, taking his phone out of his pocket to find out Hakyeon's number.

"...You really think he'll let me move in?" Sanghyuk asked, seeking reassurance. He'd been wanting to move out for so long, working for it so hard, that it felt surreal.

"Of course, Hakyeon-hyung is chill," Wonshik reassured him, handing Sanghyuk his phone so that he could jot down his number. Once Sanghyuk had written Hakyeon's number down on a scrap piece of paper, he handed Wonshik his phone back, staring at the paper with a smile on his face.

"He seems like a nice enough guy," Hongbin chimed in. "I'm sure he'd be easy to live with, too."

"...When did you meet Hakyeon, Bin?" Wonshik questioned his friend, an eyebrow raised from curiosity.

"Long story," Hongbin mumbled, shrugging the question off to avoid having to recall his embarrassing encounter with him. "Anyways, Hyuk, you should call him."

"R-right, yeah. I will. Later," Sanghyuk mumbled, shoving the piece of paper into his pocket before taking another sip of his coffee. "I'll call him later. Right now, let's talk about you guys. So, Wonshik, did you and Taekwoon do the dirty yet?"

"Shut up~~~!"

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

"Hakyeon?"

"Hello~ Who's this?" Hakyeon answered his phone cheerfully, removing his apron and neatly hanging it up in the back room of the shop. He was relieved to finally be on his lunch break, as work had been particularly busy thus far.

"Oh, uhm, I'm a friend of Wonshik's," Sanghyuk replied nervously. It was out of character for him to be nervous, as he was always so confident and carefree. For some reason, hearing Hakyeon's voice for the first time had made him tingle and tense up. "I'm uhm, I'm Han Sanghyuk-"

"Oh, Hyukkie~! I've heard so much about you~" Hakyeon sang, slipping his coat and scarf on, followed by his messanger bag over his shoulder. "It's so nice to finally talk to you!"

"A-ah, o-okay," Sanghyuk nervously laughed in response, clearing his throat afterwards. What's come over me? It wasn't like him to be at a loss for words. "U-uhm, anyways, Wonshik mentioned you have a spare room?"

"Ah, right~" Hakyeon nodded to himself, smiling and waving at his boss as he left work to take his lunch break. "Yeah, I'm looking for a roommate."

"A-ah... cool," he nervously itched at his neck, cringing at how awkward he was being. If he was being this shy over the phone, he dreaded to think how awkward he would be once he met him in person. "Uhm... Well, I've been looking for a place for a while-"

"Well, if you're free, we could meet up and talk about it in person~?" Hakyeon suggested, so used to Taekwoon's shyness that he hadn't even picked up on Sanghyuk's. "I'm free for an hour so we could probably meet, if you want to~"

"Oh! Y-yeah, I'm free-"

"Great! I'll be in the park soon, you know where that is right?"

"Y-yeah-"

"Awesome~!" Hakyeon smiled, completely unaware that he had cut Sanghyuk off three times in a row now. "I'll be sat at the benches, uhm... I'm wearing a dark blue coat and white scarf~"

"O-okay!" Sanghyuk blurted out a little too fast, concious he may be interrupted again. Once he had realised how awkward he sounded, he quietly facepalmed, gritting his teeth before continuing. "I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Okay~ I look forward to meeting you, Hyukkie. Bye bye~"

"See you soon," Sanghyuk replied, ending the call and burying his face in his hand. He felt a little humiliated, but was at least grateful that Hakyeon didn't seem put off by his uncharacteristic behaviour. He took a moment to regain his composure, ordered another coffee, and made his way to the park.

As he walked, taking ocassional sips of his drink, he tried to figure out what had made him act so strange. He wasn't nervous talking to strangers, so it wasn't that. Whilst analysing his behaviour, he realised that the thing that had made him feel nervous was the way Hakyeon's voice made him feel. Something about it was so... interesting...

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

It was a short walk from the cafe to the park. Once he had reached the park, Sanghyuk scanned the picnic benches for a man wearing a dark blue coat and white scarf. After locating Hakyeon and laying eyes on him for the first time, it all clicked in Sanghyuk's mind. The reason he had been so nervous talking to Hakyeon was because he was incredibly attractive. 

Sanghyuk's eyes widened in shock as he took the opportunity to check Hakyeon out before introducing himself. This was completely unexplored territory for Sanghyuk, and he felt even more nervous than before. He had never really been interested in love at all when he was growing up. Whilst his best friend's were always talking about boys or girls they found attractive, or whoever they were dating, Sanghyuk always displayed a complete lack of interest. His lack of relationship experience was completely out of choice, as he had always been disinterested, having never found anyone particularly attractive.

But now, here he was, faced with a boy with bleach blonde hair that complimented his dark complexion in the most delicious way. A boy who's smile was so bright that it made his heart beat a little bit faster. A boy who's voice alone was enough to render him a stuttering mess.

He gulped nervously, taking a deep breath to try and remain calm as he walked over to introduce himself. "Hakyeon?"

"Hm? Oh, you must be Hyukkie~!" Hakyeon smiled warmly as he looked up from his phone to find the younger boy standing next to him. He slipped his phone into his coat pocket as he stood up, pulling the younger boy into a hug to greet him properly.

Little did he know, the unexpected hug had taken the younger boy completely off guard and turned him bright red. Unsure of how to react, Sanghyuk remained awkwardly stiff armed. He felt like his heart was about to burst out of his chest.

"A-ah, sorry~" Hakyeon chuckled after he ended the hug. "I probably should have asked first." As Hakyeon pulled away and sat back down, he noticed how manly Sanghyuk was - tall, with broad shoulders and a strong jawline. He's pretty cute, Hakyeon thought as he smiled to himself. What's with Wonshik having all these hot friends?

"N-no! It's cool!" Sanghyuk insisted, eyes fixed on his feet as he tried to hide how much he was blushing from the older boy. He turned around, fanning himself as he took a seat on the bench opposite from Hakyeon. He set his coffee down and slipped his bag off his shoulder, taking a deep breath before he spoke again. "It's, uhm. It's nice to meet you."

"It's so nice to meet you~" Hakyeon sang. Based on his behaviour thus far, he assumed Sanghyuk was similar to Taekwoon, and decided to try and be as welcoming as he could. He was a bit surprised, though - from what Wonshik had told him, Sanghyuk didn't sound like he would be particularly shy. "How are you~?"

"Oh, right, uhm... I'm good," he forced an awkward smile, doing his best to avoid eye contact out of shyness. "What about you?"

"Aw, yeah, I'm alright, thank you," he smiled. "Just a litle tired from work. Wonshik tells me you have two jobs?"

"Oh! Yeah, uhm, I've been saving up to move out for a while now," he replied, grateful for the mundane subject as it helped him to feel a little bit more at ease. "I do deliveries for the supermarket of a morning, and I'm a night guard."

"That's really admirable, Sanghyukkie. It sounds like you're a really hard worker~"

"T-thank you," he smiled to himself, appreciating the compliment. He took a sip of his coffee, holding it to warm up his hands. "What do you do?"

"Oh, I'm a florist~" Hakyeon answered proudly. "I love my job. It's such a beautiful little shop- hey! You should stop by sometime, maybe you could get your girlfriend a bouquet~"

"G-girlfriend?"

"Yeah! I assume a handsome boy like you has to have a cute girlfriend," he smiled warmly. He was just trying to be friendly - he had no idea his compliments were making Sanghyuk freak out.

"A-ah, n-no," he stuttered, his voice breaking and only serving to embarrass him further. He called me handsome! Sanghyuk cleared his throat, putting on a deeper voice to appear suave as he finished his thought. "N-no, no girlfriend. I'm single."

"Ah, really? I'm surprised~"

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

"Wonshik, I'm gonna kill you."

"Sorry?" Wonshik answered his phone confused, premptively apologising for whatever he had done to prompt such a greeting.

"You could have warned me," Sanghyuk mumbled, smirking to himself as Wonshik's response had amused him. He threw his empty coffee cup into a recycling bin before starting his walk back to campus. 

"Warned you about what?"

"Warned me that Hakyeon was hot~" he whined, pouting. "Ah, seriously... I don't know what I'm going to do."

"You think Hakyeon's hot?" Wonshik was surprised to say the least. The entire time he had known Sanghyuk, he had never once heard him call someone hot. Despite being taken aback, he was pretty pleased to hear it - Hakyeon had been through so much, he definitely deserved some happiness in his life. "So, did it go well?"

"Yeah, he said I could live with him. I told him I'd move in tomorrow," he replied. "But Wonshiiiiiiiiiiik~ He's so hot... How am I going to cope living with him? Ah, I think I'll go crazy..."

"Why don't you ask him out?" Wonshik suggested nonchantly, momentarily forgetting that his friend had zero dating experience.

"Well, I don't know, man... How do you ask someone out?"

"Oh, right. Sorry," he laughed at his mistake. "Well, I guess you could text him and see if he's free later. You have the night off, right? Maybe you could go see a movie."

"A movie? Hm..." Sanghyuk pondered for a moment, coming to the conclusion that it sounded like a good idea. "Yeah, a movie sounds good. What kind of thing does he like?"

"Oh, I dunno. Hakyeon-hyung's pretty chill, I imagine he would be happy watching anything- actually, no. Anything but a horror film," Wonshik corrected himself. "He can't do scary things, he's like... a huge wimp."

"A bit like you then?" Sanghyuk quipped. Although Wonshik had just told him specifically to not take Hakyeon to see a scary film, he was now planning otherwise. He had come up with an evil plan that seemed infallible: take Hakyeon to a movie that would freak him out, wind up with Hakyeon hugging him more (albiet out of fear). Perfect

"Shut up~"

"Thanks, man," he smiled, campus now only a few steps away. "I gotta go or I'll be late to class."

"Alright, Hyuk. Talk to you soon - and hey, let me know how it goes, yeah?"

"Yeah. Later." Sanghyuk smiled to himself as he ended his call with Wonshik, opening up the texting app on his phone to ask his unsuspecting hyung out on a date.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

"Hey mom," Wonshik grinned as he answered his phone. He was on his way home after his classes had finished, excited to spend the rest of the day with his boyfriend. He was pretty excited to share the news with his family. "How are you? How are things?"

"Hey, darling. It's nice to hear from you~" his mother responded cheerfully. "Things are alright, honey. Your dad's at work and your sister's having a nap so things are pretty quiet at the moment."

"That's great to hear, mom. Hey, I've got some good news," he smirked coyly, finding it hard to resist just blurting it out.

"Oh? What's that?"

"Mom... Taekwoonie's my boyfriend-"

"Ahhh! Wonshikkie, are you serious?! Ah, I'm so happy for you!!"

Wonshik couldn't help but laugh at his mother's overly enthusiastic response. He grinned, grateful for how lovely his family really was. Initially, he'd been worried they would be unhappy about him not being straight, but instead they were overwhelmingly supportive. He felt so lucky to have such an understanding family.

"Can I tell your dad? And your sister? When can we meet him? Oh, sweetie, I'm so happy for you~" she continued to ramble, only causing Wonshik's smile to grow brighter and brighter.

"Of course you can tell them~ I'm not sure, but hopefully we'll be able to visit sometime soon. Hey, and mom?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Thank you," he smiled warmly. "Thank you for being so supportive. It means a lot to me."

"We love you, darling - no matter what you are. Nothing's ever going to change that- oh, sweetheart, I have to go. I think your dad's home early-"

"Okay, mom. Send him my love."

"I will do, darling. Talk to you soon. Love you~"

"Love you too," he replied before ending the call and slipping his phone back into his coat pocket, a big smile tugging at his lips.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

"Baby, I'm home," Wonshik announced as he locked the door behind himself, only to find Taekwoon wrapped up in a blanket, having a nap on the couch. He's so cute, Wonshik smiled to himself, not having the heart to wake him up. Quietly, he head to his bedroom to put his shoes and coat away. Since the first night they spent cuddling together in Taekwoon's bed, Wonshik barely used his room anymore. He'd only ever use it to get changed, and ocassionally to do some of his university work at his desk.

After he was finished in his room, he quietly made his way over to the couches only to find Taekwoon had woken up, and was rubbing his eyes sleepily. Smiling, he walked over to the couch Taekwoon had been sleeping on, brushing a lock of Taekwoon's soft black hair behind his ear and kissing his forehead tenderly before taking a seat next to him.

"Wonshikkie?" Taekwoon yawned, smiling once he'd finished rubbing his eyes and saw his handsome boyfriend sat next to him. "Wonshikkie, welcome home~"

"Thank you, sleepy baby," Wonshik smirked, patting his shoulder to invite Taekwoon to use it as a pillow. Taekwoon shuffled closer, resting his head on Wonshik's broad shoulder as he sighed dreamily. "I missed you today," Wonshik smiled, instinctively petting his tired boyfriend as he knew he loved getting pet so much.

"I missed you, too," Taekwoon whispered weakly, still a little out of it from his nap. He placed his hand on Wonshik's, holding his hand and squeezing it lovingly. "How was your day?"

"It's been fine. I couldn't resist telling everyone that you're mine," Wonshik smirked, lifting Taekwoon's chin and turning his head so that he was facing him, planting a kiss on his boyfriend's soft lips. "I'm really happy, baby."

"M-me too~" Taekwoon stuttered shyly, his chubby cheeks turning red as he swooned over his handsome boyfriend. Hearing Wonshik say 'you're mine' made Taekwoon's heart race - they were words he'd longed to hear for the longest time. "Wonshikkie?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"When did you realise... you know... that you liked me?" Taekwoon bit his lip, looking down at his lap out of embarrassment.

"Honestly? ...I... I liked you the moment I met you," Wonshik admitted, blushing. He smiled to himself as Taekwoon looked up at him, an adorable surprised expression painted on his angelic face. "I... I had a crush on you right away. The more time we spent with each other, the stronger that feeling became."

"I... I-I liked you before... before I even met you..." Taekwoon mumbled, unable to stop himself from grinning. "I... I knew you were something special from what Hakyeon told me about you, and... well, when we met, I..."

"Y-you really liked me for that long?" Wonshik was deeply surprised by that revelation. He'd never expected Taekwoon to like him back, let alone as long as he liked him. It made Wonshik feel slight regret that he didn't confess sooner, but he figured it didn't matter - he was happier than he'd ever been, and he could finally call Taekwoon his. That's all that mattered to him. "Oh, my mom called when I was walking home. I told her about us - she wants to meet you."

"R-really?"

"Of course," Wonshik smiled, planting another kiss on Taekwoon's plush lips. "They're excited to meet you."

"I'll tell my parents when I talk to them, too, then," Taekwoon blushed, pushing a lock of Wonshik's fluffy blonde hair behind his ear. "I'm sure they'll be excited, too. Wonshikkie... do you wanna know a secret?"

"Sure, baby."

"You're... you're actually my first real relationship... my first boyfriend," Taekwoon admitted shyly, biting his lip as he lost himself in Wonshik's chocolate eyes. "I've... I've never felt this way about anyone before."

Wonshik felt special.

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Jaewhan threw his head back in pleasure as he moaned, Hongbin's soft brunette hair as he enjoyed the feeling of his lips wrapped about his . Hongbin was an expert in giving s. Just as Jaewhan felt close to coming, he recieved a notification on his phone, interrupting the moment. He looked down the bed at Hongbin with an apologetic smile on his face.

"Can I take it?"

"Mhm," Hongbin barely managed to mumble, taking Jaewhan's out of his mouth and switching to giving his boyfriend a instead. "Go ahead," he smirked, slowly Jaewhan's in order to .

"A-ah~ T-thanks, Beanie~" Jaewhan moaned, reaching across the bed to the bedside table to pick up his phone. He bit his lip, trying his best to surpress his moans and ignore the distraction in order to read the lengthy text he'd just recieved. As he read it, his face lit up with a bright smile.

"What is it?" Hongbin inquired, releasing Jaewhan's and shuffling up the bed, leaning in to read the text message too.

"I... Bin, I got the role. That role I auditioned for in Hamlet... I... I actually got the role..." Jaewhan's voice cracked, tears of happiness welling up in his eyes. He smiled as he turned to face his boyfriend, who threw his arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug. Jaewhan grinned, letting the happy tears flow as he wrapped his arms around Hongbin, reciprocating the hug.

"I'm so proud of you, Jae," Hongbin smiled, whispering into Jaewhan's ears. After a moment spent in their embrace, Hongbin pulled away from their hug to kiss Jaewhan. "I'm so, so proud of you."

"Thank you. Beanie," Jaewhan grinned, wiping his tears away before picking his phone up once again to finish reading the message. As it went on, his heart sank, his expression and demeanor changing and worrying Hongbin.

"What's wrong?" Hongbin asked, his brow furrowed as he placed a hand on Jaewhan's shoulder preemptively.  

"I... Nevermind. There's always a next time, right?" Jaewhan forced a smile, locking his phone and placing it down on the bedside table again without responding to the message. "Where were we?"

"Jaewhan, tell me."

Jaewhan sighed, brushing a lock of Hongbin's soft hair behind his ear before speaking. "It... it's being peformed a few cities away. It'd mean us being apart for a month, and... I don't know if I could do that. Being away from my Beanie-baby for so long," he smirked, knowing how much Hongbin hated that name. Although the situation was serious, and Jaewhan had matured since dating Hongbin, he still couldn't resist being playful when the opportunity presented itself.

After cringing, Hongbin pushed Jaewhan's shoulder. He couldn't help but crack a smile as he noticed Jaewhan's playful grin. "Jae, don't you dare turn that offer down," he demanded, wrapping his arms around Jaewhan's shoulders. "You've worked too hard to turn it down. We'll be okay, I promise."

"...You really think so?" he asked, concerned as he wrapped his arms around Hongbin's waist, lovingly tracing a heart onto the small of his boyfriend's back. "You really think I should take it?"

"Of course you should, babe," Hongbin smiled. He couldn't hide the fact he hated the idea of being away from Jaewhan from so long, but he wanted to support his boyfriend. "This is your dream. You can't abandon it for such a silly reason. We'll still be able to talk, right? I'll call you everyday - oh, and there's video chat. ...Honestly, Jae, we'll be okay. We'll cope. I promise."

"...I don't know what I did to deserve you," Jaewhan smiled, pulling Hongbin into a tender kiss. Brushing more hair off his boyfriend's face to get a good view of his beautiful doe eyes, Jaewhan smiled dreamily. "Thank you, Beanie. Really. I'm... I'm so lucky to have you."

"Stop being so soppy~" Hongbin joked, kissing Jaewhan once more. "I'm the lucky one, anyways. Having such a talented and loving boyfriend..."

"I'm the soppy one~?" Jaewhan teased Hongbin, getting a playful neck chop in response.  "It starts in December, so... let's spend as much time together as we can until then, okay?"

"Okay," Hongbin smiled, dreading the day they would have to say goodbye for a whole month. "...Where were we~?"

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Sanghyuk was pretty excited about spending one of his rare nights free from work with Hakyeon. Unsure of how to dress for a date, he'd just thrown on a fresh jumper and jeans, accompanied by a long dark coat and scarf. Following the directions Hakyeon had text him, he soon found himself at the apartmenet block he would be moving into the following day. Relieved to be inside finally, as it was an incredibly chilly night, Sanghyuk made his way up the stairs the Hakyeon's apartment. Once he'd reached the door, he felt that same foreign nervousness bubbling in the pit of his stomach. Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, he finally built up the courage to knock the door.

"Come in~ It's unlocked~"

"H-hey, it's Sanghyuk," he announced as he let himself in, taking in the apartment. "Woah..." he mumbled under his breath as he looked around, impressed by what a large apartment it was. He was more excited than ever to move in, knowing how spacious his new place would be. He sat down on the couch, enjoying how comfortable the seat was as he waited for Hakyeon to join him.

"Sorry, I'll just be a minute~" Hakyeon sang out from the bathroom. He was just fixing his hair in the mirror, having just dried it after having a shower to freshen up after work. He was oblivious to the fact that this was a date, instead wanting to look nice to make a good impression on his new roommate. "I'm ready~" he announced as he joined Sanghyuk in the living room. "How do you like this place?"

"I-it's great," Sanghyuk replied. standing up to face Hakyeon. Once he caught a glimpse of his crush, his cheeks turned a faint shade of pink. He looks really hot, Sanghyuk thought as he admired his hyung's chic blonde hair and long neck, his slender frame and peachy . "Y-you uhm... you look really nice, hyung."

"Hm? O-oh, thank you~" Hakyeon smiled, a little taken off guard by the compliment. He hadn't noticed Sanghyuk checking him out, too busy checking out the younger boy himself. "Uhm, so, are you ready?"

"Y-yeah, let's go."

"Okay~ You didn't tell me, what kind of movie is it?" Hakyeon asked as he threw on a coat and scarf, locking the door. The two walked together, Hakyeon growing suspicious of Sanghyuk's devilish grin. "Hyukkie?"

"You'll see~" he replied coyly. 

 

------------------------------------------------------- 

 

After a quick bus ride spent with Hakyeon rambling on as usual, Sanghyuk came to realise he liked Hakyeon for more than just his looks. He seemed like a genuinely lovely person - kind, positive, and warm. He could've happily listened to him rambling on for days. 

Once they reached the cinema, and Sanghyuk paid for the tickets, drinks, and snacks for the pair, the two entered the movie theatre, Hakyeon growing increasingly nervous about what kind of film Sanghyuk had chosen. He hadn't given any clues away, despite Hakyeon's incessant interrogations. When Hakyeon realised they were seeing a horror film, he gave Sanghyuk a swift neck chop, only to recieve a playful laugh in return.

Hakyeon spent the whole movie on edge, jumping and clinging on to Sanghyuk's arm, burying his face in the younger boy's broad shoulder. Not bothered by what was happening in the movie, Sanghyuk smirked, pleased that his plan was working. He enjoyed every moment Hakyeon clung on to him, cuddling up to him for safety. He didn't even care that his hyung had knocked over their popcorn by accident - he was just happy to have him touching him so much.

When the movie was over, Sanghyuk felt a little guilty about his evil plan. He could see how shaken up Hakyeon was, and although it felt worth it to have gotten so much physical contact with him, he worried that his plan may have gone a little too far. Guessing he may be too scared to wait in the dark for the bus, Sanghyuk ordered a taxi and waited inside with Hakyeon.

"Are you alright? Sorry..." he mumbled, hovering a hand over Hakyeon's shoulder to comfort him but deciding against it. He was still so shy, so unlike himself, despite how all over him Hakyeon had been. Sanghyuk coughed awkwardly, grabbing Hakyeon's attention.

"A-ah, sorry... I'm... I'm just not good with scary things," Hakyeon whined, pulling Sanghyuk into a hug and burying his face in his chest. "It's not your fault, Hyukkie. It's not like you knew I hate horror films."

"R-right," Sanghyuk replied, wide eyed with his cheeks bright red. He decided it was probably for the best if he kept it a secret that Wonshik had warned him about horror films. Not wanting to let the oppotunity slip through his fingers once again, he nervously wrapped his arms around his hyung to comfort him. He kind of wished they could stay there, hugging, forever.

Their taxi didn't take long to arrive. On their way back to Hakyeon's apartment, he begged Sanghyuk to stay over and act as a bodyguard from 'all the scary things'. Reluctantly, Sanghyuk oblidged. He figured he would have to get used to being about Hakyeon, since he was moving in with him the next day. He didn't mind sleeping on the couch, so long as Hakyeon felt safe.