Interested

Be Mine

Some girls were literally screaming because they were overly shocked to see such scene. When they reach the canteen, they sit down together with the rest of the infinite.

Infinite great happily: "Hello Ji eun!"

Ji eun replied politely: "Hello oppas!"

Hoya told the rest of infinite why he bought Ji eun here after they sat down. Ji eun was sitting in front of Myung soo.

Myung soo started blushing abit but still managed to calm himself down.

Sung gyu: “Let’s order some food, Ji eun what do you want?”

Ji eun: “Hmm, no cravings. I guess I need to walk around”

Infinite and Ji eun all stood up and started walking around the canteen to buy their own food. Ji eun and Myung soo went back to their seats first.

Myung soo apologized: “Sorry I didn’t have time to text you this morning because I was busy rushing my school work”

Ji eun said sadly: “Oh, is alright..”

Hoya overheard their conversation and questioned them in shock: “You guys exchanged number?!”

Ji eun: “Somehow yes”

Ji eun then told Hoya what happened.

Hoya: “Aish! I want your number too!”

Ji eun: “Okay.. #### ####”

Hoya: “Yes, I got it. I shall miscall you now so that you can save my number too!”

Ji eun: “Sure”

 

L’s POV~

Is Hoya interested in Ji eun too? If yes, what am I going to do? Or did he just treat Ji eun as his younger sister? Aish, hopefully he just treat her as younger sister. If not I don’t know what to do man!

Hoya’s POV~

Wow, I can’t believe she just give her number out like that without asking me what for I need. She is really very different from the other girls I know. Usually girls will be like asking me what for i need etc.

Ji eun’s POV~

Didn’t bother asking Hoya what for he wants my number because I was all along looking at Myung soo’s expression. Why is he acting so sad when I was talking to Hoya?

End of POV~

 

They finished their lunch and headed back to their own classroom.

Ji eun: “So how was your first month anniversary celebration?”

Ji yeon: “Pretty good! Woo Hyun is really a very sweet guy…”

After a few more lessons, the school bell rang and it was officially dismissal time.

Ji eun and Ji yeon said good bye to each other and started heading their own ways.

Ji eun’s phone suddenly vibrate and she took it out from her pocket.

[One new message from Myung soo]