Jealous?

Be Mine

The next day~

Ji eun went  to school earlier so that she can avoid L's fangirls. She walked to the locker area, opened the locker and discovered paint were everywhere in her locker which makes her really very unhappy about it. But again, she decided to hold her anger since she knows it wont do her any good if she flare up. She decided to skip lesson today and went back to the repair shop hoping that it is open early in the morning and that her phone is ready for collection.

"Oh hi. You're so early today" the same guy greeted her politely when she entered the shop.

"Hello. Is my phone ready for collection?" Ji eun asked the guy.

"Not yet." the guy looked at his watch and asked "Dont you have classes now? You're going to be late" he point to his watch.

"I decided to skip it since i am not in a mood for school today" Ji eun playing with her fingers while she said it.

"Care to tell what happened? If no then is alright" he said with a smile. Then he continued "Oh by the way, my name is Ljoe. Nice to meet you"

"I am Kim Ji Eun. You can call me IU if you want.." Ji eun smiled.

"So what is troubling you?" Ljoe asked.

"I recently took up filming with this person called L. I dont know if you know him or not. But he is from Infinite" Ji eun started pouring out all the stories.

"Oh, so that is the reason why you don't want to go school today. But, i won't allow that to happen. Let's go. I will send you to school today"

"For what! I really don't want to get bash!" Ji eun cried.

"But you can't skip lessons forever!" Once he was done with his sentence, he grab Ji eun's wrist and lead her to his motorbike. 

They reached the school in less than 10 minutes.

"What time will you end today?" Ljoe asked.

"5. Why?" Ji eun questionned.

"Good, i end at 4. I will bring your phone over here. Don't go off without seeing me today. Bye" he drove off without giving Ji eun a chance to say no.

*Argh, really thanks to him. I need to face those fangirls again. And wait, he is wearing TOP high uniform? Means he is still schooling? I wonder why he even take up part time job. Won't it be tiring?*

"Ji eun! Ji eun!" Ji yeon  shouted. Ji eun turned behind and "Shhhhh. Not so loud. Yes?"

"Did i just saw Ljoe?!" Ji eun asked.

"Ljoe.. Yah, is him. Oh wait, how do you know someone from TOP high?" Ji eun gave a puzzled look.

"Remember i told you there is this nerd who transform into a really good looking guy from TOP high?" Ji yeon started explaining.

"IS LJOE?" Ji eun in shocked.

"Yes girl. Is him. The one who just sent you to school" Ji yeon said.

*No wonder he forced me to come school even though i dont wish to. So i see. Even though he change his appearance and becomes really good looking, in the bottom of his heart he still cares about studies*

"Why did he send you to school?" Ji yeon started spamming Ji eun alot of questions.

"I don't know" was the only thing Ji eun could reply.

On the other hand, Infinite saw Ljoe sending Ji eun to school.

"Who is the guy with Ji eun?" Myung soo asked as he felt abit jealous.

"Don't know. I think your wife got admirers though." Sung yeol said.

After a few lessons, it was break time.

"Can we not sit with Infinite?" Ji eun said in serious tone.

"Why not? You don't want to sit with them?" Ji yeon asked.

"Aish, nevermind. I am not feeling well. I will stay here. You can go ahead without me. Enjoy your break." Ji eun give up on the thought of asking Ji yeon to eat separately with Infinite.

"Woo hyun oppa!" Ji yeon reached the canteen and called out Woo hyun straight.

"Where is Ji eun?" Myung soo asked.

"She is not feeling well." Ji yeon said.

"She is sick again?" Myung soo stood up and went to the classroom and find Ji eun.

"Ji eun ah" Myung soo said.

Ji eun then raised her head up and gave Myung soo a just-woke-up look.

"Oppa? Why are you here?" Ji eun rubbed her eyes to make sure she didnt see wrongly.

"Ji yeon told me you're not feeling well. I was worried of you so i came up to see if you're alright"

*Myung soo oppa is really very nice. If only he is not popular and there are no fangirls around us. Sigh. Why is he so good looking?*

"Oppa i am fine." Ji eun smiled.

"Then tell me, earlier on who sent you to school?" Myung soo asked feeling a bit jealous again.

*Why do i feel like he is jealous of Ljoe? Oh wait, I guess I am just thinking too much*

"Ljoe. From TOP high." Ji eun said awkwardly.

"How did you know him?" Myung soo asked again.

"He is someone i came across in a shop" Ji eun answered.

Myung soo continued to ask questions. Surprisely, Ji eun is not irritated with questions that Myung soo asked. Instead, she felt that it is sweet for him to do so. Since she knows that he sorta care for her.

*I should stop spamming questions about her and Ljoe. Just hope that she is not interested in him*