First day of filming part 3

Be Mine

Ji eun then reached the final destination. She missed out a lot of guys but still managed to get 3 guys in the end.

“Okay, so now they are supposed to give you a mini confession. Thereafter, you can choose the guy that you would like to film with" Ryeowook said.

"Okay, this will be hard. But I will try my best to pick one"

"I will be first then. Ji eun, you’re the only girl classmate that I didn’t have a scandal with. So hopefully through this show, we can have scandals!" Hyun woo laugh at his own confession.

"You didn’t have a scandal with me because we treated each other like real brother and sister" Ji eun exclaimed

"Oh really? But I wanted to treat you more than just a sister"

"Hyun woo oppa!” Ji eun almost screamed.

"Alright, I got the hint that you don’t want me already" Hyun woo said sadly.

"Opps. Okay, Yoseob's turn!" Ji eun can’t be bothered with Hyun woo anymore.

"Hi Ji eun! I didn’t know you before hand like the other two did so I hope through this show, we will know each other!" Yoseob said sincerely.

"Oppa, I also hope we can know each other better since I am some sort your fan.” Ji eun said shyly.

"Oh really? Should I have a fanservice now?" Yoseob said.

Then Yoseob started singing and dancing fiction. After he sang, Yoseob hugged Ji eun.

"Hi Ji eun. I believe you know me already. I didnt know you’re coming today. If I do, I will bring along my guitar and sing live for you. But well, I still managed to buy a gift for you. Erm, is actually a couple handphone strap but well, I will only give it to you if you pick me. If not is kinda pointless"

"Wow, thank you for preparing gift. Thank god I did prepare something too" Ji eun said happily.

"Oh really? Haha, just hope you will pick me"

"Am I supposed to make decision now?"

"Yes I supposed." Ryeowook said

"I am really sorry Hyun woo oppa and Yoseob oppa.."

"Aww, no need to say sorry. We still see each other often" Hyun woo said

"That is true. Do visit my house often if not my mum will keep pestering me and ask where the hell is her god son!'"

Everybody started laughing as she starts to imitate her mum.

"Even though you rejected me, I am still happy to know you. We can exchange number behind the scene though" Yoseob giggled.

"Yeah sure Yoseob oppa. Thanks for the fanservice." Ji eun bowed.

"So I guess I will be your husband from now on?"

"Then I am officially your wife!" Ji eun said in excitement.

 

Own screen time: Ji eun

Q: Why did you pick myung soo instead of the rest?

“I knew Hyun woo long ago. I always treated him as my oppa. So it seemed kinda awkward if he were to film WGM with me. My mum will be shock if that ever happen. Then, I was choosing between Myung soo oppa and Yoseob oppa. Myung soo oppa seemed really mysterious. Is like, that moment I really feel like knowing more about him. That is why I decided to pick him instead of Yoseob oppa. Ahh, how! Yoseob oppa please don’t blame me for not choosing you!” Ji eun gives a really sorry lok.

 

Own screen time: Myung soo

Q: So how did you felt the moment Ji eun picked you?

“I was really shock about it. I am afraid that she might think that I am those really quiet type so she won’t picked me for WGM. It turned out differently from what I expected. I really wanna thank her for choosing me. Hopefully our WGM will be as good as the previous couples”

 

Coming back to the both of them filming~

Myung soo opened up the gift and passed one of the handphone strap to Ji eun.

“Thank you! This is my first couple item!” Ji eun said while receiving the handphone strap.

She then took out her handphone and start hanging it.

“Really? Your ex boyfriends didnt give you any?” Myung soo questioned.

“I don’t have one to start off with.”

 

Myung soo pov~

Omg, is she serious? No one ever dated her before?! Is my taste too weird or way too special? But in any case, good to know that I am pairing up with her for WGM

End of filming~

 

Anyway, i am so sorry if it is boring. I am really trying very hard to maintain this story line :(