Singing

Be Mine

"You should encourage her to sing then. She looks pretty enough to be a singer." Sung gyu told Myung soo.

"I think she is just too shy to sing infront of the camera. But will ask her again soon. Thanks hyung." 

*Should i call her now? I really wants to be the first guy to hear her singing. But will she be too shy to sing for me? Aishee, i should be a man and call her.*

Ring ring ring

"Hello?" Ji eun answered the phone and spoke first.

"Is me, your husband."

"Yes oppa? What can i do for you? i cant believe you start missing me already." Ji eun giggled.

"Can you sing for me?" Myung soo asked. 

"Uh huh? Sing? Like now?" Ji eun feeling lost. 

"Yeah, now."

"Why so sudden?" Ji eun bite her fingers while saying. 

Myung soo then thought of a way to make Ji eun sing for him, by pranking her.

"I am feeling quite down lately. So since you say you love singing, then sing to me!" Myung soo trying his best to sound down.

"Oppa why are you feeling down?!" Ji eun started to feel worried. 

"Cause.. alot of things stressing me up. Like my upcoming drama, etc" Myung soo said. 

"Ohhh. Oppa stress. Cheerup. At least whenever we film wgm, it is fun!" Ji eun said happily. 

"So are you singing to cheer me up or not?

"Well, since is special request. i dont mind singing. What song do you want then?"

"Be mine!" Myung soo cant think of any song better than his own song.

"Infinite's song? Then you should call your hyungs sing for you!"

"It will sound damn gay if they were to sing specially for me!" 

"You have a point." Then she start clearing and sing be mine to myung soo.

"Wow, your voice is really very good." Myung soo feel impressed of her voice.

"Thank you. Anyway, are you feeling better now?"

"It was actually a prank. But i really love it because you are singing only to me." Myung soo confessed. 

"Prank?! So you're not stressing out at all? Thank god. i thought you are really stress over work stuff. Good to here that you're not. But why did you even prank me?!" Ji eun asked.

"Because if i were to ask you to just sing, you wouldnt want it right?"

"No! I dont mind singing to you! But not infront of the camera! i am still abit camera shy!"

"You should have tell me earlier. Feel so guilty to lie to you."

"Guilty? Really? Then treat me lollipop the next time you see me. Tomorrow will you come school?"

"I dont think i will be in school tomorrow. Will be busy filming my upcoming drama."

"That is sad. Enjoy filming then." 

"I will. Anyway are you watching the WGM now?"

"Yes! Omg, i look so bimbotic."

"You're not. You look good. And i mean really."

"That is so nice of you. Thank you oppa."

"Okay, we should hang up the call since we are both watching WGM now."

"Okay oppa, byebye."

They both hang up their call and started watching their own WGM.