Haunted house

Be Mine

"No no no!!! i dont wanna sing broadcast!!!" Ji eun screamed

"Okay relax relax. We will save it for next time." Myung soo assured her that she won't be singing today.

"That is better. Yay! Finally is our turn!!" Ji eun said excitedly

Myung soo and ji eun went to their seats and the roller coaster started heading off~

"AHHHH. WOOOOO" they both screamed

"That was awesome!!!" Ji eun said happily

*She is so different from other girls. i thought most girls will be afraid of height and dare not sit rollar coaster. Even if they were to sit, their eyes will be close throughout. But her eyes were wide open all the way till the end. Daebak!*

They went to alot of different rides~

"What do you want to play next?" Myung soo asked

"Lets go to the hunter house! i read reviews about it and they it seem really good!"

"Lets go then!"

"But wait oppa!"

"What is wrong?"

"Actually i got a little bit of night blindness... " Ji eun confessed.

Ji eun havent say finish but her wrist was being grab by Myung soo and they went in together.

Ji eun look at her own hands and look back to Myung soo

"Thanks oppa!"

"Hold tight. Anyway be careful. There are some objects on the floor, dont fall down." Myung soo warned Ji eun.

"Okay oppa! Be careful too. Omg oppa look! This vampire looks so real!" Ji eun said as she saw a man made vampire beside her.

"Yeah, quickly call them to bite us. So that we can stay in this age forever!!" Myung soo jokingly said.

They both started bursting out laughing.

End of haunted house~

"Wah, haunted house is really awesome. But so sad, didnt managed to see alot of things since it is too dark inside." Ji eun said feeling disappointed.

"Nevermind, at least you got some memories about it. And whenever you close your eyes you will get to see one haunted house!"

"Does that even count as one?!" Ji eun asked

"To you, yes. Since is total darkness" Myung soo laughed.

"How i wish i am not born with dark blindness." Ji eun whined.

"No worries, i am here to be your lamp post." Myung soo said sweetly.

"That is your nickname from now onwards."

"Oh wait, oppa sounds nicer now"

"Lamp post seems cute. Anyway! There is a photo booth there. Lets go take photos!!!" Ji eun pulled Myung soo to the photo booth.

People gathered around when they saw L.

"Isnt that infinite's L?/ Who is that girl?/ He is dating?!/ But she doesnt look like an idol./ She is not pretty at all!!! (Take note: the first episode have not been air yet. So nobody knows about them yet)" Others started saying out loud.

"Lamp post oppa, it seem like your popularity is really good." Ji eun then pointed a thumb up.

"A little i guess. Is getting late. Do you want to go off now?" Myung soo smiled.

"Sure, before i get bash or anything lets quickly get out of here."

"You wont uh. Inspirits are nice people." Myung soo assured Ji eun.

"Hopefully"

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" Myung soo asked Ji eun because he dont want to be the one making the decision.

"You call the deal!"

"Steak buffet?"

"I dont eat steak!"

"Chicken then?"

"I am trying to lose weight" Ji eun gave Myung soo a 'sorry' look.

Myung soo listed out alot of food. But it was all rejected by Ji eun. He then gave up.

"We are back to steak if you cant make up your mind." Myung soo said lastly.