Amusement park

Be Mine

First official episode of WGM.

They are supposed to meet at 9 at the TV station. Myung soo was already waiting before 9.

"I came early because i am really nervous. This is the first date wife have. Hopefully, it is a date that she will like." Myung soo said sweetly.

"Oh! Good morning oppa! i am not late right?" Ji eun said as she was shocked that Myung soo reached earlier than her.

Myung soo checked his watch and said "Just in time"

"Great. So where are we heading? Amusement park?" Ji eun asked.

"How did you know that i am going to bring you there?!" Myung soo was shocked.

"Really? Cool! i have never been there before! And to your question, yesterday night i went to search on you on the net and i found out that if you got a chance you will bring your girlfriend to amusement park."

"Wah, i've got a hardworking wife" Myung soo said.

Amusement park~ "Is your bag heavy?"

Myung soo asked. "My bag is not heavy. No worries."

But Myung soo still insist on holding her bag for her. So ji eun got no choice but to pass her bag to him.

"Okay then. Which ride do you want to play?" Ji eun pointed out the highest roller coaster.

"Are you serious? That is so high"

"I know right. But i want! It will be thrilling!!" Ji eun said excitedly.

"I diidnt know you like thrilling stuff. Okay lets go queue up then."

Ji eun and Myung soo walked there and started queuing up.

"Ji eun ah, since you went to stalk about me online, tell me more about you then." Myung soo asked

"Wah wah oppa, dont make me sound like a stalker please."

"haha, okay. i shall phrase it in a better way. You went online to find out more about me."

"That is better. Erm, something about me."

Ji eun starts bitting her finger to think carefully what she should say.

After a few minutes..

"Why not i ask you questions?"

"Okay" "What is your dream?"

"For that.. it seem impossible." Ji eun say sadly.

"Impossible? Why? Say it, who knows? Maybe i can help."

"To be a singer. Since young i dream of myself singing on stage." Ji eun said as she starts covering her face.

"I think you dreamt of your husband's career path all along." Myung soo said jokingly.

"haha, yeah. Dreamt of my you instead"

"But have you tried auditioning?"

"Never thought of that."

"You should try. Why not you sing now? Then after this episode air out, maybe companies will find you."

"That is like using WGM as an advantage!"

"Why not?"

"No no no!! I dont wanna sing now!!!" Ji eun screamed

 

Subscribe if you like this story! (: