Face of the group

Be Mine

"i am craving for kimchi ramen actually." Ji eun said at last.

"You should say it earlier!!" Myung soo said.

 "I was hoping you might name kimchi ramen out, then we can have that without me saying." Ji eun in an apologetic tone.

"Okay noted. Next time i will name that dish first." Myung soo said.

"Really? Great great!" Ji eun said. Then she look at myung soo's face.

"Oppa are you angry?"

 "I am not." Myung soo said . But his face was black.

"Sorry oppa! Shouldnt make you guess what i wish to eat! Dont angry kay?" Ji eun keep rubbing her hands to plead Myung soo.

"I am really not angry." 

"Then what is with your face!!" Ji eun cried.

"Sorry. Whenever i am hungry, my face will be like that." Myung soo said.

Ji eun then touched his face with her hands.

"Let me pass you some icy power. Then you can cool down abit. Then we can eat kimchi raman happily!" Ji eun cheers

Myung soo and ji eun arrived at a ramen restaurant~

"Hi, this is our menu. What would you like to have?" Waitress asked Myung soo.

Despite Ji eun coughing, the waitress cant get her eyes off myung soo. 

"My husband's face is gonna tear if you continue to stare at him like that." Ji eun jokingly said.

Waitress ignored Ji eun and attempt to talk to Myung soo.

"Are you infinite's L?" Waitress asked.

"Oh yes. I am L and infront of me is my wife. Kim ji eun. Anyway, can we have two bowls of kimchi ramen?" Myung soo smiled while he made his order.

"Yes sure!" Waitress said as she winked to Myung soo before going off.

Ji eun touched Myung soo's face.

"Omo, your face is half tore by her." Ji eun shake her head.

"That is bad. But i am the face of the group afterall, so you cant blame her for staring" Myung soo said.

"Alright alright. Face of the group. Our ramen is here. Lets enjoy the food." Ji eun said happily. 

"Enjoy eating!" Myung soo said too. 

Broadcast ended~

Myung soo realised it was late therefore he decided to send Ji eun home.

"Oppa, do you think the rating will turn out good?" Ji eun feeling worried of the rating because afterall she is not an idol.

"It will be good." Myung soo show her a thumbup. 

"But.. i am like a nobody." Ji eun looked down on the floor.

"Well, this show will definitely make you a somebody. This somebody will be a good one." Myung soo said confidently. 

"Really? Wont i get bash? Infinite's L is taken by some unknown ?"

"Dont keep thinking it in a negative way. It will turn out good. Or at least, we wont make it a bad one for sure."

"I am trying my best. I just hope that viewers will approved this marriage." Ji eun still feeling troubled.

"They wont object. Dont think about it anymore. We've reached your house. Good night!"

"Nights oppa, be careful when you go home." Ji eun waved good bye.

Myung soo then reached home and infinite started spamming him questions.

"How was your first date with ji eun?" Hoya asked.

"It turned out okay. But it seem like Ji eun was affected about the fact that she is dating an idol. What is worst? The entire process was recorded." Myung soo said sadly.

"Oh, now to come to think about it, you're right. Dating infinite's L is not a joke. All your fans will bash her like there is no tomorrow." Sung yeol said.

"She is scared too. I dont know how to help her." Myung soo said.

"Easy, make her a top star idol too! Does she sing or dance? Sung gyu said.

"She told me she loves singing. But i havent get a chance to hear her sing..." Myung soo said.

 

Ps, congrats Infinite for winning GDA awards! :D