Call

Be Mine

*Ji eun’s pov*

You was alone and now when you look back to your new phone. You started wondering whose numbers are those.

Should i call? You think to yourself. No harm trying. So you started with the first set of number.*

After ringing for the third time, you was about to give up when someone finally picked up.

A man’s voice: "Hello?"

Ji eun said shyly: "Hi, I saw your number in my new phone and decided to give it a call because I was just curious about the numbers.. I am Ji eun, do you by any chance know me?"

*Myungsoo's pov*

Omg! Is the cute girl who i went for her party just now?! Should i tell her who am i? But will she be disappointed? Then you decided that it will be best to tell her since it will be bad if you lie that you don’t know her. Plus who knows? Maybe she got the same feeling as what you feel for her (actually when Myung soo saw Ji eun at the party, he was physically attracted to Ji eun. But apparently he was too shy to even talk to Ji eun much)

Ji eun said after a few minutes of silence: "Hello? Are you still on the line?"

Myung soo said calmly: "Oh oh, sorry. I was being carried away. I am Myung soo from Infinite"

Ji eun said in shocked: Myung soo?!

Myung soo said politely: "Yup, is me. I attended your party just now."

Ji eun: "Oh! Now i know why i got 6 sets of numbers already! I bet is Ji yeon who is the one that keyed in all of your numbers"

Myung soo asked: "And you happen to call me first?"

Iu said happily because she finally solved the mystery of all the numbers: "Yup! You’re the first! So you must feel honoured!"

Myung soo: "I am kinda.. Anyway can we make friends?"

Ji eun: "Yeah sure! More than willing! But don’t just be my hi bye friend because I got way too many!"

Myung soo laughed.

Myung soo said happily as he thought that this might be a good opportunity to get close to Ji eun: "I will try my best not to. Haha"

Ji eun: "Actually, i didnt know you’re a friendly person. I thought you are.."

Myung soo continued: "Cold issit?"

Ji eun replied: "Yes.."

Myung soo: "Alot of people told me that too. But well, don’t judge a book by its cover!"

Ji eun look at her watch and found out that it is 1.17 am.

Ji eun said in shock: "Oh no! It is already so late!"

Myung soo: "You need to sleep now?"

He was hoping you will say no but..

Ji eun: "Yea, if not i will be sleeping in class”

Myung soo said sadly: "Alright then, will text you soon. Nights!"

Ji eun: "Nights oppa!"

*Ji eun’s pov*

He gonna text me?! Wow, to be honest i can’t wait for his text! Hopefully he will text me tomorrow! I am sure he will make my day!