Karaoke session!

Be Mine

"I am going back to my room now!" Ji eun gave a kiss goodbye to her mum.

"Alright alright, sleep early."

Ji eun went into her room and took a quick shower.

*Finally i got the time to call oppa*

She unlocked her phone and realised all the numbers are gone except for one set of number which indicates "<3" as the name of the contact.

Again, being such a curious person, she decided to call the person.

"Hello?" Ljoe spoke first.

"You are?"

"Ljoe!"

"Eh? You save your number in my phone?"

"I save it to mine too" Ljoe smirked to himself.

"Omg, you just steal my number like that?!" Ji eun almost screaming.

"We are one step closer now!" Ljoe said as he giggled.

"I am hanging up. Bye" Ji eun wasnt really happy over the fact that Ljoe just took her number like that. Somehow she felt that phone number are private. So if the person which to get it, basic courtesy is to ask the person. Not just taking it like that.

*Thank god i remember Myung soo's number*

Ring ring~

"Hello oppa?"

"Oh Ji eun. You called me so late. Where have you been?"

"Arcade..."

"With the new guy?" Myung soo kept himself calm not to express his jealousy.

"Yeah. He is Ljoe by the way."

"Alright, shall not ask further." Myung soo felt that if he were to ask more, his heart and mind will just explode due to jealousy. Jealousy kills.

"What should we do for the next filming?" Ji eun asked.

"Let's go sing karaoke!" Myung soo said excitedly.

"Only us?"

"We can call Infinite and Ji yeon to join us! The more the merrier!"

"Sounds fun.. But it seem more like an outing than a date"

"Hmmm, i get what you mean. After our karaoke session lets have candle lit dinner. I will settle the dinner."

"Candle lit dinner?! Really?" Ji eun started jumping around her room because she never had a candle lit dinner with a guy before.

"Yes, i promise it will be a good one"

"I am anticipating! Oh oppa is getting late. Sleep early! Good night!" Ji eun hang up the call before Myung soo get a chance to say good night. 

Myung soo kiss his phone. *Good night my girl*

The next day filming~

"Hello everyone! This is our friend Ji yeon and of course Infinite is with us today!" Myung soo said cheerfully and clapped his hands together like a kid welcoming the 'guests'.

"Hello" both Infinite and Ji yeon bowed infront of the videocamera.

"Now lets go!" Myung soo said as he dragged Ji eun down the road.

They reached the karaoke room and to kick start the session, Myung soo and Ji eun decided to sing a duet song called "What i want to do if i have a lover".

After the sing, Infinite and Ji yeon was really shocked at Ji eun's voice. So they cheered and request for another song from Ji eun. Ji eun felt abit embarrassed by it so she immediately pass her microphone to the one closest to her: Woo hyun.

"Oppas! Sing 'Be Mine' to all the fangirls infront of the television" Ji eun helping all Inspirits to get fanservice.

It all went well until Woo hyun broke his voice.

"Oppa! Are you okay?! Hang on awhile." Ji yeon said worriedly and walk out of the room. 

When she came back she was holding one glass of honey lemon water. She quickly served to Woo hyun.

"Thanks" Woo hyun winked to Ji yeon but that wink was actually not caught by camera. So Ji yeon is still safe from his fans.

The rest of the Infinite members sang 'paradise' without Woo hyun because Ji yeon insisted that he needs to rest his voice. So Myung soo and Hoya splitted up his parts.

"Oppa! Your voice is awesome! Is such a pity that you only sang one line. Your voice is so cute!" Ji eun giving Myung soo a thumbup.

"Yours too! Alright, since my wife is here today. i shall sing one song for you"

"What song?"

Before Myung soo could answer, the background of the song already started playing.

"Real story!!!" Ji eun screamed like some fangirl of Myung soo's.

He started singing with all his heart and Ji eun was really touched over it.

*Though is not written by him, the way he sing it is like,.... full of love. Myung soo oppa, it is hard not to fall for you*

He then ended his song by saying "Thank you for making me your first love".

*Omo, what did i just said? I should have make it sound as if i am joking. But it turned out alittle serious. Will she discover that i am slowly liking her?*

"Thank you too!" Ji eun hugged Myung soo straight.

*Oppa sounded a bit serious. Making me wonder if he is just joking or saying it for real. But in any case, i shall ignore it. I mean, is not as if he will really like me to be his girlfriend or what*

Their last song of the day was actually this hit song called 'Lovey Dovey'. Once the music starts playing, they started shuffling including Ji yeon. However, Ji eun didnt know how to shuffle so she just sit one corner laughing at everyone. Myung soo sense that Ji eun dont know how to shuffle so he offered to teach her.

"Shift your leg like this" Myung soo said as he demo it.

Ji eun went on to try and Myung soo started laughing as he saw Ji eun shuffling.

"Yah! You look like you're running!!!" Myung soo laugh out loud.

"Eh oppa! Dont laugh! I really dont know how to shuffle!" Ji eun then smack Myung soo's arm because she went a little high. So she totally forgot about the fangirls harassing her.

Slowly bit by bit Ji eun's shuffling got better.

"It seems like practices makes perfect!" Myung soo smirked.

"I am getting the hang of it!"

They continued to shuffle for a while~

"It is getting late. I think we should go" Sung gyu suggested.

"Yeah, we should. Enjoy your date part two!" Woo hyun continued after Sung gyu's sentence.

"Part two?.. Oh! Oppa! You still haven tell me where you're bringing me to!"

"My house."

"Your house?!"

"Yeah, my Seoul house. Let's go" Myung soo holded Ji eun's hand and started walking off.

 

Btw, i am so sorry for taking one month to update :(

Comments appreciated! Thanks!