A new guy

Be Mine

*How i wish Myung soo oppa is with me today. I cant believe i need to suffer it all alone now*

Ji eun walked out of the classroom feeling really down and she walked into a phone repair shop hoping that she can get her phone repair.

"Excuse me? Can you help me to check if my phone can still be repair?" Ji eun said hoping for a bit of hope.

The guy behind the counter turned around and look at her phone straight. He scan through the phone for a minute and finally said "There is water in it"

"Yeah,..Please help me! Is a gift from my best friend.. I really dont want to lose it" Ji eun started pleading

The guy then looked up to her *she is cute* "I will try. But bare in mind all the datas in the phone will be deleted away" the guy said.

"That is bad. But okay, when can i collect it?" Ji eun asked as she control her sneeze but still failed and ended up sneezing loudly.

"I will try to get it done by tomorrow" he said.

"Okay, i will pay you tomorrow. Oh, thanks by the way." Ji eun sneezed again after she completed her sentence.

She walked out of the shop praying hard that tomorrow when she walk out of the shop again, her phone will be in good condition.

"Hey hey." the guy called out.

Ji eun turned around and saw the guy rushing out of the shop. She then pointed to herself. *Is he calling me?*

"It seem like you have caught a cold, here is a cold relief medicine for you. Hope it help" he said politely.

"Thank you" Ji eun bowed and walked away. *He is so nice towards a stranger.*

*I should have ask for her name*

That night Myung soo tried calling and texting Ji eun to see if she is alright. But since her phone was down, no response was made back to him which makes him more panic.

"Hey guys i am going out a while" he walked out of the dorm even before Infinite got a chance to react.

When he reached Ji eun's house, he ring the bell once, no answer. Ring again and Ji eun openned the door.

"Oppa?" Ji eun said in a weak voice.

"Why are you so pale?" Myung soo questionned.

"I.. caught a cold. Do you want to come in?"

"Okay" he then helped Ji eun to sit on the sofa.

"Why are you here?" Ji eun asked.

"You didnt answer my call or text. So i decided to drop by and see if you're alright" he said shyly

"My phone.. Oh i guess it went flat. I will charge it later. Sorry for letting you worried." Ji eun decided to lie beause she dont want him to know the whole incident.

"Did you see the doctor?" Myung soo asked as he used his hands to touched her forehead to make sure she is not having a fever.

"I ate cold relief medicine already. Hopefully i can make it for school tomorrow" Ji eun said sleepy.

"You look really tired. Maybe i should leave and you can get more sleep"

Myung soo stand up and headed to the door.

"Take care of yourself. I dont want a sick wife" Myung soo jokingly said.

"Oppa, thanks for coming"

Ji eun went back to her bed after sending Myung soo off. *Oppa is so nice. He even came here to see if i am alright. Omo, what am i thinking? He won't like me. I shall stop thinking about him* then slowly she went into her dreamland.

On the other side~

Myung soo came back to his dorm and discoverede that everyone fell asleep. So he went to wash up himself. Before he sleeps, he prayed that Ji eun will recover the next day so that he can see her in school. He too, went into his dreamland.

 

Comment please! (: