A small warning

Be Mine

The next day~

"Ji eun! i watch the first episode already. You look good on screen!" Ji yeon started patting on Ji eun's shoulder

"Omg, so embarrassing now. Plus Myung soo is studying in this school too."

"Nothing to be embarassed about! You should be happy that you're 'dating' L!" Ji yeon said

 "I am. But i am damn scared of his fans now." Ji eun shivered abit when she said that.

"Dont worry. i will protect you." Ji yeon then hooked her arms with Ji eun's and walked in to school. Just then, Infinite saw the two girls. Woo hyun called out ji yeon and ji yeon happily ran to his direction and hook his arm instead. Ji eun scan through and realised Myung soo was not there and disappointedly turn her face back and went up to second floor first.

Hoya saw Ji eun's expression and thought to himself *is ji eun disapointed because myung soo wasnt here? Is ji eun starting to like him?*

Ji eun walked to the lockers alone since infinite and ji yeon are still far away. She opened the locker and discovered alot of junk letters. She opened up the first letter and saw words that freak her out totally.

To: Kim Ji Eun

You better stay away from our L oppa. Or your life will be miserable.

By: Unknown.

She continued reading the next few letters and realised all the letters served the same purpose, to call her to stop filming WGM with Myung soo.

Ji yeon and the rest of infinite saw Ji eun at the locker and ask what she iss she staring at. Ji eun immediately keep all the letters and just replied "Oh nothing. i forgot what subjects i am taking today. So i am staring into space trying to think hard."

"PE, maths, languages" Ji yeon walked towards her to assist her.

"I got it. Thanks" ji eun forced out a smile.

Hoya thought to himself *why is she forcing a smile out? She dont look good at all. Wonder what happened*

Ji eun and ji yeon walked into the class and the class immediately went silence and they can totally felt the weird auro. The class girls was totally jealous of Ji eun since she is filming wgm with Myung soo. Language class went well and next was PE class. Ji eun went to the toilet alone to change as Ji yeon was not feeling well so she decided to skip PE lesson. Ji eun locked her cubicle door and suddenly a bucket of water just flushed down. Ji eun was totally wet but still opened the door to see who did that.

3 es just stand outside and started laughing at her and one opened and said to Ji eun "This is just a small warning. Stay away from our : oppa. He will never fall in love with you. Please dont give yourself even a small hope because youre not even pretty to start off with"

Ji eun went speechless and the 3 es just walked away.

"Ah! My phone!!!" Ji eun panicked. She quickly checked her phone to make sure it is still workable. "Damnit, thanks to them. My phone is spoil!" Ji eun said unhappily. She walked out of the toilet totally drained. Thank god there is no one left in the corridor since everybody is in their own class now. She quickly walked over to locker and took out a set of clothes and went to the toilet to change it. She walked back to the classroom and saw Ji yeon's head lying on the table.

"Ji yeon ah, i am not feeling well. Can you help me to apply for sick leave? i wants to go back home now." Ji eun started sneezing after she completed her sentence.

"Huh? Are you still okay?" Ji yeon asked worriedly.

"I am fine. Just wants to go back home now"

"Can you go back yourself? Or do you want me to call someone from Infinite to bring you home?" Ji yeon still worried

"Is alright. i can take care of myself. Just remember to help me to apply leave. Bye bye" Ji eun waved goodbye to her and walked out of the classroom.

 

Comment please! (: