First day of marriage

Be Mine

"Ji eun! Do you want to eat dinner with Infinite?" Myung soo asked Ji eun before they go separate ways.

"Dinner?" Ji eun asked.

"Yeah, they just texted when they found out from the manager that i am no longer single. Due to that, they decided to throw a party to celebrate my first day of marriage. And since you're my partner, they ask me to invite you along" Myung soo said shyly.

"Hmm, it will be bad if i left you alone for the party. I will join in then. But i must be home before 10. I got curfew."

Myung soo then looked at his watch and realised it was only 7pm.

"We got three hours to spend. Let's go then! I bet they are excited to see you" Myung soo smiled and lead Ji eun to the car.

"I am excited to eat!" Ji eun said happily.

They chit chat while on their way there and finally reached the restaraunt. Infinite were already on their seats.

"She is your wife?!" Sung gyu pointed at Ji eun.

Myung soo cleared his throat before he starts speaking.

"Yes, she is my official wife that is being recognised from today onwards" Myung soo said without even a slight awkwardness.

Ji eun turned red straightaway. *Omo, i always thought that Myung soo is shy but the way he announced me is not shy at all!!!!*

"Brother, this is bad. We are MyungYeol couple. And now are you trying to break up with me?" Sung yeol said as he tried acting sad.

"Opps, sorry. I am taken by her." Myung soo pointed to Ji eun.

"Sorry for separating you two!" Ji eun immediately said.

"Aww, nevermind. I shall go find my second love since i am being abandon." Sung yeol said.

As usual, food arrived and they started eating quietly. After they are done with their food, they decided that it was time to go home since Ji eun has got a curfew. Infinite and Ji eun said good bye to each other and headed into different directions.

*It is a little late. Should i send her home?*

"Hey, i will reach the dorm later." Myung soo said to the rest and ran the other direction to find Ji eun.

"Ji eun!" Myung soo shouted before Ji eun got into the bus.

Ji eun turned behind and surprised to see Myung soo perspiring.

*Omo, why is he perspiring so badly?*

"Why are you here?" Ji eun asked

"Is getting late. So... as your husband, i feel that i should have the responsibilty to send you back home safely." Myung soo said as he tried to catch his breath.

*Omg, he is so sweet. Control, Kim Ji Eun. Dont turn into a crazy girl and scream now*

"Oh" Ji eun was only able to say that.

"So how was the first time filming?" Myung soo asked

"It was quite fun! At least i can experience what a fake date is like!" Ji eun said as she clapped her hands feeling awesomely happy.

*Fake date? How i wish it was real. Then you will be my girlfriend. We can see each other. Text each other.*

"Myung soo! Are you listening to me?" Ji eun wave her hands infront of Myung soo.

"Oh sorry, i got carried away. What did you just said?"

"Boss, opps no. Ryeowook oppa told me that he wants to change the way WGM is being film. He say he won't prepare any mission card for us. So we will need to come out with our own plans for WGM." Ji eun said seriously.

"Seems good. It will look more like a real couple"

"Yeah, but where should we go for our first date?" Ji eun questionned.

"Well, leave it to me then."

Just then they reached Ji eun's house.

"We've reached. Thanks for sending me back." Ji eun said.

"Welcome. Sleep early" Myung soo said.

"Wait oppa! Are you not going to tell me where we are going?" Ji eun's curiosity roses.

"It will be a surprise for you on that day. So I shall keep you in suspense first." Myung soo smirked.

"Urgh, oppa."

"Nights wife." Myung soo then walked off.

 

So sorry. I decided to change the style i am writing it. For point of view, i have changed it to *....* instead of POV. Hope is better!

Comments appreciated! (((: