Nearly Byun (1/4 of Byun Marriage series)

Of True Love And Inappropriate Texting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jagi?"

Baekhyun's voice was hushed, and he sounded extremely paranoid. Eunsoo frowned, wondering why he was calling her; she was lying on her hotel bed, wanting to take a nap after their flight.

They were getting married on Jeju, and had flown there just that morning. It had been the first time she and Baekhyun had ever walked through the airport together, and it had been thrilling and entirely nerve wracking at the same time. Her fiancee had gripped her hand the whole way, refusing to let her go even for a second like he was afraid she would suddenly disappear; she was privately extremely grateful for this, because, though she would never admit it, her sense of direction was awful sometimes and she probably would have taken a wrong turning at some point on her own. He grinned giddily the entire time, chattering non-stop as he swung their linked fingers between them, half drunk on excitement. Then again, she'd been exactly the same.

In fact, she was still internally squealing at the fact that she was getting married tomorrow.

"Baekkie, what is it?" Eunsoo asked, biting her lip."I thought EXO weren't going to let you contact me at all until the ceremony..."

It was true; the moment they landed, EXO had whisked her fiancee away with the promise that they'd keep him safe and stop him trying to sneak away to see her before the wedding, which he protested at wildly because that had been his plan all along. They also banned him from calling or texting her as well; or, at least they'd tried.

"Oh, they aren't," Baekhun chuckled quietly."They took my phone away and have been stalking me all day to make sure I'm not trying anything on. So I stole Kyungsoo's phone and hid in the kitchens. The head chef promised not to rat me out if I signed his daughter's album."

"Baekhyun..." Eunsoo laughed at him, playfully rolling her eyes."They're going to kill you."

"Probably," she could sense him shrugging."But being able to talk to you finally is totally worth having Kyungsoo beat me to death later on."

Eunsoo giggled, blushing,"Just tell him not to touch your face, would you? We can't have you having a black eye in all our wedding photos."

"Oh, I see," Baekhyun grumbled playfully."That's all you care about, is it? The wedding photos? Aigoo, this bride..."

"Of course," Eunsoo said seriously."Also, tell him everything between your collarbone and pelvis is acceptable, as well as the arms, but absolutely stay away from fingers and the lower body. You'll be needing them for our wedding night."

"Oh! OH!" Baekhyun squawked indignantly."I knew it! All along you only wanted me for my mindblowing bedroom skills and my pretty face!"

"Yes, you got me," Eunsoo sniggered at him."Even before I knew that you had any skill in the bedroom whatsoever I wanted you for it."

"Well, I probably just have one of those faces that suggest I'm a god, to be fair to you," Baekhyun said cockily, and if she closed her eyes she could see his proud smirk."And, I mean, who could resist this?"

He paused,"By the way I'm gesturing to my body right now."

"I got that, jagi."

"Because my body is irresistible."

"Sure it is."

"It is."

"Mmmhmm," Eunsoo heard loud voices on the other end of the phone and frowned, confused."Baekkie, is that Chanyeol yelling at you?"

"What?" Baekhyun squealed suddenly, and there was a scuffling sound as he presumably jumped to his feet, voice coming out in disjointed spurts as he fled from his yelling members."How did they find me!? Hold on jagi, I'll find another place, I got this, I-AHHHH!"

Eunsoo listened with her palm against her forehead as there was a thump and a yell, followed by Chanyeol shouting 'I GOT HIM GUYS!'. She winced as Chen yelled 'IDOL PILE!' and Baekhyun screamed bloody murder as there were several more thumps, a scream which trailed off into a defeated whimper.

"Okay...ahhh, fine...ow, ow...YOU WIN OKAY!" Baekhyun voice was pained as he spoke to Eunsoo again."S-Sorry jagi, apparently I have to go now..."

"GIVE ME MY PHONE!" Kyungsoo roared, cutting him off. There was a dull thud and another pained yelp from Baekhyun, before Kyungsoo's voice sounded in Eunsoo 's ear."Sorry, noona. We tried to keep him under control but he gave us the slip."

"IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN, WE PROMISE!" Sehun yelled in the background.

"YEAH, WE GOT THIS COVERED!" Jongin joined in.

"Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun, as your hyung I order you too let me...Jongin, what are you doing with that duct tape...oh no, no no no, you can't do this...I'M YOUR HYUNG YOU LITTLE BRAT I...EUNSOO HELP, HELP ME, THEY'RE GOING TO-MMMPH MMMPH MMMPH..."

Eunsoo couldn't supress her giggles as she heard Baekhyun protesting wildly in the background, his voice muffled presumably by the duct tape that the dancer had gleefully placed over his mouth,"Um, Kyungsoo? What exactly are they doing to my future husband right now?"

"Tying his wrists and legs up with tape so he can't escape," the vocalist replied casually, sounding sadistically satisfied with this outcome."The one over his mouth is just an added bonus."

She was pretty sure the muffled word that came out of Baekhyun's mouth in response was something that his mother would have grounded him for.

"Well alright, just don't hurt him too much," Eunsoo said, shaking her head."Remember, he has to get married tomorrow."

"Noted," Kyungsoo replied dutifully."Well, I have to go find the hyung line now, they went running off in their own group to try to find him."

"Okay, tell everyone I said hi," Eunsoo paused."And tell that pabo I love him and we'll see each other tomorrow, I didn't get to say it before."

"I will, bye noona," Kyungsoo hung up. Eunsoo smiled, placing her phone to the side and relaxing into the comfy bed. The hotel they were at was a very nice one where a lot of celebrities got married or went on holiday; they prided themselves in confidentiality and keeping away any crazy fans that might try to attend such events. Since their relationship had been revealed and confirmed, Eunsoo had enjoyed a surprisingly positive response from the fans. It made her feel kind of bad, because others didn't get to experience that sort of support when they went public and it seemed unfair. Still, Baekhyun had been very relieved about it, and had thanked all of his Aeris over instagram and V App, where he introduced her in person to them and she greeted them all shyly. There were always those fans who knew nothing about boundaries, though, and so Baekhyun had picked a place where their wedding would be protected from such fans. He still remembered what had happened at his brother's wedding, which had been a close call because someone had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter