Korea's Number 1 Couple

Of True Love And Inappropriate Texting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NIGHTOFTHELIVINGBACONSTRIPS

(Sorry, I had to)

Eunsoo yawned, flipping the page of her book over. It was relatively early, but she'd been up since early in the morning because she couldn't sleep. Instead, she decided she would get up and start sketching out some character concepts, but now she was very tired. Baekhyun was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. She heard him spit and the tap running, before he came out again, dressed in his goofy dressing gown. She'd bought it for him as a funny anniversary gift a few years ago, and he'd worn it proudly ever since. It was a pikachu one, complete with ears on the hood and a tail flopping out the back. 

"Done?" Eunsoo glanced up at him, raising an eyebrow. Baekhyun nodded, biting his lip as he looked at her, mischief sparkling in his eyes. She watched as he gripped the belt holding the dressing gown together, wiggling his eyebrows. Eunsoo giggled as she realized that he was about to perform his new favourite hobby. What was his new favourite hobby? Well, it wasn't exactly new, but it was definitely a hobby considering how often he did it now. 

Baekhyun liked stripping for her.

It all started when he revealed his 'nutella' abs to the world in a rather impressive solo stage by literally tearing his shirt open and just standing there flaunting his stomach and chest for everyone to see. To outsiders, it seemed like a rather random time to reveal them; however, it wasn't all as random as people would think. You see, day 4 of EXO'rDIUM was the only day Eunsoo could get off to come and actually see him perform (she had a deadline the following week), and so imagine her surprise when she was watching her fiancee performing his solo and he suddenly tore his shirt open. It had been a complete shock, mostly because he hadn't mentioned anything about it beforehand. She spent the rest of the concert making a mental note to pay him back for nearly giving her a heart attack.

Ever since then, Baekhyun had taken to tearing his clothes off at every opportunity, mostly to see how she would react that particular day. At first, she'd been flustered whenever he would randomly take his shirt off around the apartment, but she'd gotten used to it now. Some times she would be irritated, for example like the other day, when she'd been cooking and he'd casually walked into the kitchen just to take his t-shirt off, smirk at her, and then saunter out whilst she seriously considered throwing hot food at him for a) being so cocky and b) leaving his clothes on the floor. Other times, when she was in the mood, she would right back by ing her own shirt or bending over in a skirt; this would often lead to...energetic activities in the bedroom, let's just say. Mostly, however, she would just giggle at his antics, especially when he would deliberately make a joke out of it, like he was doing right then. 

"Are you sure you can handle this, jagi?" Baekhyun asked, his eyebrows going crazy now as he slid one side slightly open, teasing her with a sliver of his chest."Are you sure you can handle the manly manliness underneath this gown?"

"I think I can soldier through," Eunsoo said seriously, fighting back an amused giggle.

"Alright," Baekhyun chuckled, winking cheesily at her."I'll have the paramedics on hold in case of fainting and nosebleeds. Just to be safe."

"How thoughtful of you," she couldn't stop herself giggling and squealing despite her sarcasm as Baekhyun dramatically whipped the robe open, like his jacket during EXO'rDIUM, except that this time he was grinning widely and proceeded to do an incredibly dorky shooting action at her afterwards.

"Nailed it," he raised his fingers to his mouth, blowing away imaginary smoke. Eunsoo collapsed into peels of laughter at his attitude; he might be all buff and muscled on the outside now, but inside he would always be the skinny, ridiculous dork she met in that library. 

"Come here, you manly man you," she motioned him to join her on the bed and he immediately bounded forward, leaping onto the bed like a frog, still wearing his pikachu dressing gown. Baekhyun hovered next to her expectantly, puckering his lips up demandingly. She laughed at him, but leaned forward to kiss him anyway. He grinned, satisfied, snuggling into her side and nosing at the book in her hand.

"What are you reading?"

"Nothing important," Eunsoo sighed, placing it to the side. She smiled at him, absently running her fingers through his hair; he smiled, leaning into her touch."So, how's everything going for...tomorrow?"

Baekhyun sensed her trepidation even though she was refusing to show it on her face and turned his head sideways to place a soothing kiss to her shoulder,"It's all set. Dispatch will release the photos in the early hours of the morning and then SM will deal with the rest."

"Okay," Eunsoo swallowed, biting her lip. 

SM had finally given them permission to go public with their relationship. The reasoning behind it was that if they were somehow exposed on their wedding day the backlash would probably be much more severe. Therefore, a plan had been drawn up; they had gone back to Bucheon for a day and had photographs taken of them together at various places around the neighbourhood. SM had made a deal with Dispatch that they would give them the photographs to publish if Dispatch pretended that they'd been taken randomly and were not staged. After the photographs were released, they'd gotten an old school friend to promise to anonymously 'reveal' their relationship through some old photographs he still had of the two of them. Then they would just leave the netizens to go nuts over it for a day or so before SM would make an official statement, along with her and Baekhyun. Eunsoo was, quite understandably, nervous about it.

"It'll be fine," Baekhyun murmured, squeezing her hand gently.

"Will it, though?" Eunsoo sighed, picking at a loose thread on his dressing gown."You remember what happened with the PR stunt, don't you?"

"This is different."

"How is it?"

"You're not Taeyeon sunbae, you're my y future wife," Baekhyun grinned, winking cheesily. When she didn't look convinced he frowned, pouting."Come on, I'm trying my best here..."

"I know, I know," she bit her lip, feeling guilty. He really was trying to cheer her up, but she wasn't helping him very much. Managing a small smile, she leaned over to kiss his pout away. Baekhyun instantly stopped sulking, hand curling around the back of her neck to pull her forward, making her fall on top of him. He smirked up at her, wriggling his body suggestively on the mattress.

"Let's try another cheering up method, shall we?"

Eunsoo rolled her eyes playfully,"Really?"

"Really," her fiancee chuckled, eyes sparkling mischievously as he ran his hands softly up her arms, playing with the straps of her dress."How about you strip for me now, Mrs Byun."

"Almost Mrs Byun, remember," Eunsoo reminded him lightly, allowing him to slide her dress straps down her shoulders.

"I'm practicing for after the wedding," Baekhyun shrugged, flipping them over and making her shriek and giggle simultaneously as he tickled her earlobe with his breath."Now, how about we practice for the wedding night..."

"Tsk. So greasy."

"Always, jagi."

EXO Baekhyun Spotted With Unknown Woman

Another Scandal For EXO Singer?

Is Baekhyun Of EXO Dating Again?

EXO's Byun Baekhyun May Be Dating

Who Is EXO Baekhyun's Mystery Woman?

Ring Spotted On Finger of EXO Member's Girlfriend

Is EXO's Byun Baekhyun Getting Married?

Well Known Idol Spotted Kissing Unknown Woman

Is EXO Baekhyun's Mystery Lady SNSD's Taeyeon?

Confirmed: Byun Baekhyun Of EXO's Suspected Fiancee Is Manhwa Artist Kim Eunsoo

Is EunBaek The New BaekYeon?

Breaking: EXO Fans Swarm SM Building, Demand Answers To Baekhyun Dating Scandal

No Confirmation By SM On EXO Member's Dating Scandal

Artist Kim Eunsoo's Instagram Flooded With Questions By EXO-Ls

Neither Artist Kim Eunsoo Nor EXO's Baekhyun Have Confirmed Engagement Rumours

Eunsoo stared at the explosion all over the web, nibbling her lip anxiously. Baekhyun squeezed her hand, smiling softly at her. They were at the EXO dorms with the rest of the group, watching the internet blow up over Dispatch's pictures. She'd very carefully avoided looking at her instagram, knowing that it probably wasn't going to be a pretty p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter