When Baekhyun Wants Attention

Of True Love And Inappropriate Texting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunsoo."

 

"Jagiya…"

 

"Jagi, I love you…"

 

"Jagi…notice me jagi…"

 

"No," Eunsoo rolled her eyes at her pouting fiancée. Baekhyun had gotten home about ten minutes beforehand, and had pretty much been constantly harassing her for attention since then. She gestured to the paper in front of her."I have to finish this background, okay? Then I will pay attention to you."

 

"Can't you just do it tomorrow?" Baekhyun whined, slumping pitifully onto the countertop. He winced, having misjudged it and banged his forehead."Ow…I'm hurt jagi, you have to look after me now."

 

"No, I don't," Eunsoo shook her head, calmly finishing the outline of a lightning bolt. She pointed vaguely behind her."Go get some painkillers."

 

"So cold," Baekhyun muttered, staring at her like a kicked puppy."Why won't you be nice to me? Don't you love me anymore? Is that why?"

 

"Of course I do, Baek," Eunsoo's concentrated face broke into a gentle smile. She reached over and patted his hand comfortingly."I'll love you forever."

 

"Okay," Baekhyun pretended to wipe tears from his eyes, whilst Eunsoo supressed an eye roll. Then, his face broke into a triumphant grin."So…you'll pay me attention now?"

 

"Haha…no," Eunsoo let go of his hand, to his immense irritation. She nodded approvingly at him."Nice try though."

 

"Damn," Baekhyun muttered, running a hand through his hair. Eunsoo chuckled, shaking her head fondly at his antics. Baekhyun deflated again, watching her with narrowed, plotting eyes. He wanted his fiancée's attention, and Byun Baekhyun always got what he wanted.

 

Well, most of the time. At least 70%. Maybe 60. Definitely 40…

 

"What are you doing?" Eunsoo stared at him blankly. Baekhyun just smiled innocently at her, slowly ing his shirt. His smile turned into a y lip bite as he noticed her eyes zeroing in on his collarbone. She swallowed, clearing before quickly averting her eyes and cursing him internally. He knew she had a thing for his collarbone."Put your clothes back on, Baekhyun."

 

"But it's hot in here, jagi," Baekhyun dropped the shirt casually behind him, leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his head. Eunsoo snorted in response and shook her head in disbelief at his behaviour, yet still couldn't stop herself from glancing up at him every few seconds whilst he sat there, leaning his head back to emphasize how his neck was so long and smooth and pretty and…Eunsoo gripped the edge of the table hard, gritting her teeth in a determined fashion. No. He was not going to win again. He always did this; tried to get her attention using his iness, and lately her willpower was failing miserably. But not this time. No, this time she was going to finish her work and he was just going to have to sit there freezing his s off in nothing but a pair of…okay, so he wasn't wearing pants anymore either because apparently just taking off his shirt wasn't enough and oh my God, had his hips always been that y...?

 

"Soo, you're staring," Baekhyun chirped, proudly standing in the middle of the room in just his underwear whilst she gaped at him. He winked, pointing his fingers at her and doing a dorky shooting action."Wanna come over here and have some fun? Or are you going to keep doing boring work?"

 

"I…" Eunsoo gulped, before squeezing her eyes shut and shaking her head wildly."N-No! I'm doing my work, okay! Now put your damn clothes back on, AISH!"

 

"Ja-agi…" Baekhyun sang gleefully and sadistically. Eunsoo could see him wiggling his body around out the corner of her eye, trying to get her to look at him.

 

"Shut up…" she mumbled, focusing wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter