Exo Vs Eunbaek (feat Exo. Obviously.)/Part 1

Of True Love And Inappropriate Texting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OT12, because I'm OT12 trash

"Hey Baekkie, what's up?" Eunsoo asked, absently nibbling on her lunch as she answered her fiancée's call.

 

"I need to ask your permission for something," Baekhyun said seriously, without even so much as a hello. Eunsoo paused, her spoonful of rice halfway to . She swallowed, eyebrows pulling together at his words.

 

"What something?" She asked carefully.

 

Baekhyun sighed,"Well, we started a game of poker, but instead of betting money we're offering forfeits and things. Like, you can start off with something like sending an embarrassing selca to a friend, and to 'raise' you pledge an even more serious forfeit, right up to running through the SM building or something really bad like that. If you lose the hand, you have to do the most severe forfeit you came up with for that round."

 

"Okay, I think I get it," Eunsoo said slowly, internally wondering why somebody would willingly subject themselves to embarrassment like that."So…why are you calling me about this, exactly?"

 

"Well, it's just me and Chanyeol left this round, and I'm pretty sure I can psyche him out," Baekhyun said eagerly, before his tone sobered up again almost instantly."But my ultimate forfeit kind of involves you, and I wanted to check with you first…"

 

"It does?" Eunsoo wrinkled her nose."Oh God, you're not going to offer a or something, are you?"

 

"What? No!" Baekhyun sounded disgusted at the very thought."No way! I'm not sharing my jagiya with anyone!"

 

"Not even Yeollie?" Eunsoo pretended to be disappointed, though inside she was melting at his sweetness.

 

Baekhyun growled, "Eunsoo."

 

"Okay, I'm sorry," Eunsoo grinned at how easy it was to irritate him sometimes, leaning back in her chair."What's this forfeit then?"

 

"Well, you see, the guys are always asking me about our relationship," Baekhyun cleared his throat nervously."Particularly our, you know… life."

 

"…Go on…"

 

"Basically, the forfeit is for them to ask us both any questions they want for a night and we have to answer them all truthfully."

 

"Hmm," Eunsoo raised an eyebrow, which he seemed to pick up on even from the other end of the phone. Her fiancée laughed shakily, sounding just about ready to jump off the top of the SM building, his previous confidence suddenly shattered in the face of her judgemental silence.

 

"Jagiya…Eunsoo…I swear I won't do anything if you say no," Baekhyun spoke eventually."I'll fold, I promise. Just…can you say something? Anything? The silence is kind of disturbing…"

 

"If you were to win," Eunsoo began thoughtfully."What is Chanyeol's forfeit?"

 

"Chanyeol's?" Baekhyun asked dumbly, like he couldn't believe what he was hearing so badly that he'd lost the ability to use his brain."Oh! Um…his worst one yet is coming to work dressed as Sailor Moon for the entirety of tomorrow, and staying in character the entire time too. That includes doing a female voice all day."

 

Eunsoo snorted loudly at the thought of the baby-faced giant wandering through SM's corridors dressed in full Sailor Moon costume and greeting people with a squeaky voice that was completely different to his usual deep one. To be honest, she might even go to the SM building herself to see that, and it wasn't often that she contemplated setting foot inside her fiancée's work. This was partly due to worries that fans might recognize her and wonder why the manhwa artist Kim Eunsoo was at SM, but it was mostly because there were a lot of famous idols there and she turned into such a fan girl that the last time she went Baekhyun had become seriously jealous. He still swore that Taemin was hitting on her that one time.

 

"How sure are you that you can win this hand?" Eunsoo questioned. Sure, it would be extremely awkward if he were to lose and they had to answer embarrassing (probably -related) questions, but just the possibility of Sailor Chanyeol was enough for her to consider allowing him to do this.

 

"He's already cracking, I can feel it," Baekhyun said, and Eunsoo could almost see the super villain glint in his eye. He sounded like he was on the verge of rubbing his hands together and twirling his fake moustache."I've got a four of a kind as well, so I could probably win even without bluffing, but it's a good back up."

 

"I don't know…" Eunsoo nibbled her lip, contemplating the situation heavily."What if he has a straight flush or something?"

 

"Come on, do you know the odds of that?" Baekhyun clicked his tongue impatiently, before his tone turned pleading."Come on jagiya, it's Chanyeol in a Sailor Moon costume. If I film it we'll have blackmail material for months."

 

"Hmm…" Eunsoo had already made up her mind, if she was honest, but being the type of person she was she decided to make him squirm a little bit longer with a sadistic smirk on her face.

 

Baekhyun let out a whine,"Jagi..."

 

"Alright," Eunsoo rolled her eyes at his behaviour."Alright, you can do it. Just don't lose, please."

 

"Really?" Baekhyun's voice brightened in a split second."I promise I won't screw it up Eunsoo. I'm gonna win this thing. I swear it."

"...Explain to me again how you lost with a four of a kind?"

 

Baekhyun coughed awkwardly, refusing to meet his fiancee's unamused gaze,"Um...unluckily?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter